37. The carpet

Kellan's POV

I reach my hands down and caress him under his shirt. He's standing with his back against me and I pull his shirt off while breathing in his smell. My hands caress his chest and graze over the small nipples. He releases a pleased sigh. 

Benjamin rubs his body against me and I spin him around. He has to stand on his tippy toes to kiss me so I lean down and suck sensually at his lips. The way he tastes, the way he moans and the way his hands feel against my body is enough to make me delerious with need. 

I stroke his lean back and grab his ass. He tugs at my shirt and I stand back to take it off. The blue eyes of my mate shift to a wolfy green as he looks at me and my body burns under his gaze. He wants me so bad that his wolf eyes show. It's the first time and it makes me indescribebly happy. 

I put my arms around him again and hold him against me as we stroke each other. His hands follow the lines of my chest and I stroke his waist, fondling the soft flesh. He moves against me and I lean down to kiss his neck. 

Suddenly he takes a step back and reaches for his pants. I put my hands over his and open them for him. He shivers as I get down on my knees and help him out of them. With soft but firm hands I grab him by the hips and press light kisses to his stomach, the line of his hips and then down onto his thighs.  

With careful motions I rub his butt and then I let my hand travel to his semi hard dick. He breathes louder as I stroke it over his trunks. I smile at the beautiful sounds he makes and feel myself go hard in my pants. 

When I pull his trunks down he just stares at me with anticipation. I know this must still be hard for him but right now he's just waiting for me to make him feel good. It makes me proud as fuck to know that I've helped him overwright the horrors of his past.  

With joy I suck him off sloppily and softly just how he likes. My wet mouth makes him rock hard. 

"Enough" he murmurs and pulls my shirt off, taking the chance to oogle me up and down. I slowly take off my pants for him. His eyes stick to the boner in my trunks. He swallows before he pushes me backwards. I lie down on my back noticing that the mat is acctually very soft. So this was why he went around feeling all the carpets. 

Before I can smile at the sweet memory Ben straddles me. My mates sits down on me like a lean, sexy little cowboy. His stare is focused on my face and it's intensity makes my heartbeat pounce. Leaning back with his upper body and reaching one arm out to touch my chest he holds me under him. Though I weigh more than twice as much he has me in a death grip. 

My fingers paint little circles on his thighs and I know he likes that. Softly his nails rasp my chest and I groan in pleasure. He draws cirkles with his hips making me crazy. Finally he leans forward and lets his face rest over mine. 

Maddingly he waits there just looking at me. All the usual nervousness is gone from his face and I can hardly handle his new intensity. What is this? 

I draw a shaky breath finally making him kiss me. His soft lips touches mine in a mild greeting before stealing a deep kiss that leaves me wanting a thousand more. 

"Yes, baby, kiss me" I mumble against his lips and he smiles seductively. 

"Do you want me?" he asks with a deep tone, watching me through dark lashes. 

"Like nothing before" I assure him. 

Ben leans back with a cool look and a playful smile. 

"Then beg for it."