32. Like a virgin

(Benjamin's POV)

I'm painfully aware of how naked I am. 

I'm torturedly aware of how naked Kellan is. 

With only one thought and electric painc in my head I flee from the bed and fall to all fours on the floor. I can feel him behind me as I scramble to get up. He grabs me by the waist and lifts me up from the floor and the feeling of his body against mine makes me groan in pleasure before he drops me on the bed. 

I'm back on the fluffy covers and Kellan is coming towards me. I know it's him. I know it's fine. I can't stop the tears. 

"No, please! PLEASE NO!" I cry and curl up into a ball. The tingle plants itself in my hips as it shoots up my spine and makes fireworks in my head. I can't think, can't breathe. I need it. 

My hand wraps around the thing between my legs and it feels so good. I try to do it like Kellan did during my first heat but it doesn't feel the same. Kellan... He's at my side the second I look at him. 

"Kellan" I beg and he sits down beside me holding me with one arm, and starts to jerk me off with the other. It feels so good I could die. "Mhm, Kellan!" I cry out and come in his big hand. 

I'm still rock hard and he smells so good. Like a drunken little slut I rub myself against him and kiss sloppily at his neck. Come on... fuck me... I know it's not what I want but I can't convince my body. 

My hand caresses the fine lines of his chest and down to his stomach. I know how to make men feel good with my hands. I've been forced to do it a hundred times but I don't care right now. The fire burns in me like a raging volcano and it hurts as though I'm electrocuted. 

But as I wrap my hand around his big shaft he takes my hand and places it against his heart. It's beating wildly unders his smooth skin. His eyes find me. They are two blazing suns gazing at me and I feel so ugly, so wrong. I don't deserve his love. 

"It beats for you. I love you" he swears. I stare into his perfect eyes and feel the heat blaze through me like a landslide. 

"Ngh! It hurts!" I cry and try to breathe in his scent to calm myself. I have to do something! Though I know I can't do anything. Kellan is my only hope now. 

I hate that he has to do this. It makes my chest ache and my stomach sick with disgust. But he's just like every man; he will do it. 

I let him lean me back on the bed and he places himself between my legs. Through the feverish heat I feel dread and nausea as he leans in to kiss me. It's a short kiss, an apology for what he has to do. 

The sweat drips down my arms and legs in little drops, as if mirroring the tears on my face. I'm shaking uncontrollably. I try to stop it, to lay still, to not fear him, but it feels just like every time before. 

His hands caress my legs before they make their way down to my asshole. He grabs a bottle from the the bag and returns. The liquid is cool agains my flaming skin and he rubs it against my little circle. I hate it. I need it. 

Slowly he pushes the tip of his finger in. My body just swallows him up. There is no pain or friction but the feeling of having someone down there makes me freak out. I spasm and he has to hold me down with his other arm.

"Kellan!" I cry and the tears wets my face. He looks more than sad as presses a soft kiss to my forhead. 

"It's OK. I'll make it better" he coos and his finger goes deeper. He carefully slips another one in and I feel betrayed that my body isn't resisting him at all. My ass seems to be the only relaxed part of my body. He moves the fingers around a bit, streching me and going back and forth. I feel small waves of pleasure spread up to my core.