Travel

A/N

Hello everyone! Welcome to this murder mystery thriller! I hope you all enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do we really have to go?"

"Yes. We do."

Yoongi was packing both his and Taehyung's suitcases. Taehyung was never one for labor. He would rather stare at his boyfriend all day.

"Where are we going anyway?" Taehyung had pouted his lips. He was always up for an adventure but not one like this. He didn't even know the guy they were about to meet, only knowing that the man and Yoongi had been friends in the past.

"He gave me directions to his place. Although after looking at the GPS, it seems to be in the middle of nowhere."

"Yeah. Not spooky at all." Taehyung made sure his voice was close to a whisper.

"Are you ... scared?" The smirk Yoongi held made Taehyung infuriated but love him all at the same time.

"Of – Of course not." Taehyung crossed his arms and pouted even harder than before, if that was even possible. He turned his back towards Yoongi, completely forgetting to help him pack.

"Come here baby." Yoongi grabbed at one of Taehyung's arms, having Taehyung face him. Taehyung's face was still pointed to the ground, so Yoongi used one of his fingers to gently guide Taehyung's face to his.

"Everything is going to be okay. I promise. We're not the only ones going either. You'll have plenty of company." Throughout this small speech, Taehyung remained quiet.

"And plenty of kisses." Yoongi was slightly shorter than the younger boy, putting his arms around Taehyung's neck to pull him down for a gentle kiss.

It ended much faster than Taehyung would have wanted. Even so, he knew his boyfriend would be with him throughout the whole trip. Once Yoongi let go, Taehyung started grabbing his stuff and packing his own suitcase, a smile now playing on his lips.

"Love you, hyung."

"Love you too, Tae." Yoongi let out one of his gummy smiles, one of the main reasons Taehyung fell for him in the first place.

Once they were done packing, they were on their way to Yoongi's old friend's place. Taehyung was interested but worried for some unknown reason. He let the feeling melt as Yoongi held his hand as they drove. It was going to be an hour ride, so Teahyung fell asleep with Yoongi running soothing circles into the back of his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin and Jungkook had already packed their suitcases and were ready to head out. Jimin was going through his checklist one last time, always being the organized one in the relationship.

"I think that's everything?" Jimin said it more questioningly, knowing that the second they get to their destination one of them will realize they left something behind.

"Hyuuuuuung." Jungkook slung his arms around Jimin's waist. "You've gone over that list at least ten times. I think we're ready."

"And who was the one that forgot something the last time we went on a trip?" Jimin turned towards Jungkook, giving him a judging glare.

"Okay, okay. Do you think we're missing anything?" Jungkook didn't remove his arms from Jimin's waist but rather hung his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.