Team

Once Hyuna got to the top of the stairs, she noticed all the remaining boys: Jungkook, Taehyung holding Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin. She closed the basement door and then leaned onto one leg, putting her right hand on her hip.

"Why are you just waiting there?" Jin was confused on the holdup, unsure of where to go from here.

"Just give it a second."

"What?" Taehyung and Namjoon said it almost simultaneously, truly confused on what Hyuna was waiting for.

As if on cue, everyone's phones vibrated, sending dread through all of their spines.

"I'm getting fucking tired of this." Even though Yoongi was in extreme pain now that his adrenaline ran out, he could still be his grumpy old self. However, he tried to perk up slightly for Taehyung.

"Do we look at it?" Jungkook looked around at the others before thinking of reaching for his phone.

"Do we have a choice?" While saying this, Namjoon was the first to grab his phone but didn't open the message. He looked up. "We do this together. We're a team now, okay?"

Everyone nodded followed by grabbing their own phones. Once everyone had their phone in their hand, they all opened the text message.

FROM: 119-121-2518

It seems you all keep escaping death. How unfortunate. I was hoping we'd be down to our final two by now, but it seems you all have other plans. And a team? Really? Don't fool yourselves. You all know this is a game of survival. One where you fend for yourselves. But you haven't figured out who I am yet? Maybe you should start thinking harder. It's only a matter of time. Go to the front door and await more instructions.

"What the hell?" Namjoon seemed to be in utter disbelief, not sure if he was reading the text correctly. After looking up slightly, it seemed that everyone had the same face in place.

"How ... How did they know?" Jin seemed more horrified than anything, unsure of how this unknown person is getting information so quickly.

They all knew that Namjoon only mentioned them being a team seconds ago. It started making Namjoon and the others think that the killer wasn't one of the other three guys that were in this mess with them.

"This is freaking me out. Honestly." Jungkook said it, but Taehyung was also shaking. The shaking was only obvious due to Yoongi moving slightly every second.

Yoongi pecked Taehyung's cheek to try and calm him down, but all Yoongi received was a halfhearted smile. Yoongi could see what this was doing to his boyfriend, and to say the least, he was upset at seeing his boyfriend in such disarray.

"It doesn't matter how they know." It was Yoongi this time, trying to bring everyone's heads together. "Don't let them get to you. We need to take Namjoon's advice and stick together."

"At least someone gets it. They're obviously trying to tear you all apart."

Everyone looked at the voice, its feminine qualities standing out in the sea of more masculine voices. Hyuna kept looking at her nails, not even giving the group of boys the time of day.

"And why would you want to help us?" Jungkook's voice came out more defensive than he would have liked. Hyuna only brought her eyes up to meet his for a moment before focusing again on her nails.

"I don't know. I'm kind of hoping at least one of you can make it out alive." Before anyone can get her to elaborate, she starts walking towards the front door of the house. Once she gets to the doorway of the dining room, she notices no one following her. "Are you all coming?"

Jungkook was the first to move, looking back at the other guys. "We won't get anywhere if we just stand here." He then turns to follow Hyuna, not looking back at the others. Hyuna and Jungkook actually leave the room before anyone starts following.

Taehyung and Yoongi are the next to follow, Taehyung still carrying Yoongi gently. He occasionally asks Yoongi about his legs, getting the same response every time. Jin grabs onto Namjoon's hand before moving forward. Namjoon pauses, leaving only Jin and him in the room.

"I don't think it's any of them. There has to be a third party." Namjoon kept thinking before Jin brought Namjoon's attention to his face.

"You may be right. You may be wrong. What matters now is trying to get out of here." Jin tries to leave, but Namjoon abruptly pulls him back, bringing him into a kiss. Sparks flew the same way they did when they first met. The kiss was a bit longer than they both intended, but eventually, Jin broke it, knowing that the group was most likely waiting on them.

"We need to get moving, Joonie."

"I know. It's just ... something's not right. How did the killer know what I said only seconds after I said it? I just ..."

Jin put his pointer finger to Namjoon's lips, stopping his thoughts mid-sentence.

"Don't worry about that now. What we need to do is catch up to the group and focus on getting out safely."

"Yeah. Okay."

Namjoon allowed Jin to take him out the doorway and to the front door. Once they caught up with the group, Hyuna raised her eyebrow at the couple.

"Well, isn't this interesting? I wasn't expecting you guys to show."

"Why wouldn't we show up? We need to do this, don't we?" Namjoon seemed confused at Hyuna's statement.

"Did Jin bring you here?" At a nod of both Namjoon and Jin's head, Hyuna chuckled deeply, almost emanating an evil aura.

"You all are clueless aren't you?" She laughed slightly again until she noticed no one catching on. "Really? Don't you all remember where you went during Stage 2?"

"What does that have to do with anything?" Taehyung seemed more puzzled than ever, repositioning Yoongi at the same time due to the weight becoming heavier and heavier as time passed.

Hyuna looked around, her malicious smile fading as she started to get annoyed at the lack of response.

"Think about it. Do any of you remember who went from the dining room to this welcoming room by the front door?" Hyuna looked around and noticed Jungkook's eyes widen.

"It was Jimin." Just saying his name almost brought tears to Jungkook's eyes, the madness distracting him from the loss of his boyfriend. He started wiping away the wetness before Hyuna continued. She seemed to look saddened at having to bring Jimin back into this.

"You're right, Jungkook. It was Jimin." Hyuna was still noticing how no one was connecting the dots.

"So, what does that have to do with anything?" Yoongi seemed to be getting irritated that they were still stuck on this subject,

"If Jimin was the only one to go from the dining room to this welcoming room, how did Jin know exactly where to bring Namjoon?" Everyone started to look at Jin who seemed to be sweating bullets. However, the person in most disbelief was Namjoon himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

As always, who is the killer? Any ideas? I'm curious where everyone's head is at.

Thanks again for reading!! =^_^=