Love

Yoongi's hands that were gripping Taehyung's arms started to loosen. His scream now dissipated into the walls of the basement. The blood felt sticky on his clothes and skin. Taehyung opened his eyes, not even realizing he held them tightly closed. After opening them, he really wished he would've kept them closed.

Yoongi was slipping back down to the floor, landing on his right side with an impact. He let out a stuttered groan, surprised at the amount of pain that ran up his spine. He couldn't even speak or move around much. He was plastered to the ground in pain.

Taehyung knelt to the ground, holding onto Yoongi's arms to keep him up. Yoongi's eyes were closed from the pain, but the occasional groans reminded Taehyung that his boyfriend was still alive. Jungkook, Namjoon, and Jin were about to approach the couple when Hyuna cocked her gun again, reminding everyone in the room of her presence.

"I said move. How many times do I have to say it before you all get it through your skulls? Do you think I won't shoot you all here?" Hyuna looked around for anyone who dared defy her. Taehyung was horrified at the difference between this Hyuna and the one he spent Stage 2 with.

Yoongi suddenly screamed in pain, the sound causing Taehyung to cry while searching his boyfriend for the bullet wound.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Taehyung could only whisper it, tears clouding his vision. He couldn't help but sob at this outcome.

"Look, we can't move unless Yoongi can get up." It was Namjoon, going towards Hyuna as Jin and Jungkook went to assess the damage on Yoongi.

"If he can't move, then leave him here. He'll only slow you down."

"We're not leaving him if he can get up, even if we have to carry him. I don't think after all this we could leave someone to die." Namjoon's voice became deeper, trying to assert some dominance and confidence is his decision.

Hyuna huffed at his words, but put her gun away in her overalls for the moment. She stood by the base of the stairs and watched everyone scramble around Yoongi.

"I found the bullet wound in his back, but it's right around the base of his spine. I ... I don't even know if he'll be able to walk." Jin sounded discouraged. He noticed Taehyung still snuggling into Yoongi, moving his hand through Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi's eyes were barely open, still wincing from pain but adrenaline covering up some of it. He could see Taehyung crying and holding him, hating to see his boyfriend in such agony over his condition.

"I'm ... fine. I just ..." Before Yoongi could finish, Taehyung almost squeezed the life out of him, kissing him everywhere from around the face to a longer one on the lips.

"I'm so happy you're alive. You have no idea." Taehyung kept holding onto Yoongi as Jin and Namjoon lifted Yoongi's shirt in the back to assess the damage.

"Tae ..." The way Yoongi says it makes Taehyung stop holding him so close, putting enough space between them that they can look each other in the eyes. "I can't feel my legs."

At this point, Yoongi's adrenaline was wearing off and the pain was starting to become unbearable.

"I wasn't sure if you would be able to. It looks like the bullet hit you right in the spine." Jin spoke up, putting Yoongi's shirt back down. Jin seems discouraged, but Taehyung is becoming frantic.

"What do you mean? It's probably just temporary. I can carry you for awhile until you can walk again." Taehyung was spitting out word vomit, trying to distract himself from the facts being laid out in front of him. Taehyung's eyes were moving around frantically until Yoongi placed both of his hands on Taehyung's cheeks, forcing him to look at his injured boyfriend directly.