Sweet Dreams

"Jin?" Namjoon's voice was tentative. He was debating on whether he should back up or walk closer to his boyfriend. "How did you know where to go?"

Everyone except Namjoon could hear the fear filling his voice. They all noticed Namjoon take a tentative step backwards, also feeling the insecurity in this realization.

"I – I passed it on my way to the basement and saw Jimin here with the butler, Woozi I think. Namjoon and I also entered through that door. Why wouldn't I know where it is?"

Jin's stutter seemed to cause many of the other people in the room to be wary of what he was saying, even though his logic added up. It seemed that many people weren't buying his story, including Hyuna.

"I – I don't know." Taehyung was overly cautious, looking to Yoongi for his thoughts.

"I want to." Namjoon's voice trailed off, but it was so soft that it caused everyone to pause and listen in to the scared man. "I want to believe it's not you."

"It's not me, Joonie! I never knew Hoseok. Why would I do this?" Jin was becoming frantic, anxiety building in his chest at the thought of being singled out. He couldn't understand why even his own boyfriend didn't believe him.

"I don't know. I'm so confused right now." Namjoon had his hand in his hair, frustrated at trying to put the pieces together in his mind. Jin couldn't stand watching his tormented boyfriend, so he took a couple steps forward to comfort him.

Before Jin could reach his boyfriend, Namjoon started backing up slightly. Jungkook also stood slightly between the two of them.

"Just give him some space." Jungkook said it without malice, but Jin was getting more frustrated and scared by the second.

"Space?! Why does no one believe me? Forget it. I need to leave." Out of frustration, Jin pushes past Jungkook and towards the front door that leads to the cars they all parked outside.

"Don't even try. You'll just be wasting energy." Everyone looked at Hyuna, including Jin.

Jin didn't listen to her, moving his final steps towards the door and grabbing the doorknob. However, the door was locked from the inside with nothing to help him unlock it inside the house. "What is this? Why is it locked from the inside?"

"You can't leave until you guys complete the game. It's a cruel game, but a game nonetheless." Hyuna seemed calmer than most of the group. She seemed to be watching everyone intently, almost as if she was trying to see where everyone's heads were at.

Even though she would never say it, she has also been trying to figure out who the killer is. The staff had discussed this with someone over the phone, but it was obvious that the individual was using a voice modulator. She had been watching the boys since they arrived, but the more time she spent watching them while following the killer's orders, the more she started to think it wasn't anyone standing with her right now.

"Ugh." Jin seemed even more frustrated and slowly walked away from the front doors. He looked at Namjoon who refused to look at him, causing Jin to go through turmoil. He wasn't sure how to cheer up his boyfriend if he couldn't even get within five feet of him. "Didn't the text say to come here? What are we waiting for?"

At this point, Jungkook was comforting Namjoon who was now against a wall, curled up on the floor. After losing his own boyfriend, Jungkook didn't want Namjoon and Jin to split over this situation, but Jungkook was also unsure of Jin. It was suspicious of Jin to know how to get to the door by himself, but Jungkook was focused more on comforting the panicked man in front of him. He held Namjoon's hand and let the man hide his tears in his shirt.