Frenzy

A/N

TW!!!!! // Physical Violence
(If you want a version of the chapter without this section, just comment and we'll figure out a way to get it to you! =^_^ )

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of the gunshot caught everyone off guard, causing everyone to flinch. At first, no one knew where the shot came from, covering their heads. Taehyung threw his body over Yoongi, not wanting him to get hurt again.

A loud thump was heard hitting the ground, causing everyone to look towards the noise. Everyone's mouths opened in shock, no noise coming out. Namjoon quickly ran to where his boyfriend lay lifeless on the floor.

"Jin? Jin!" Namjoon began shaking the man's head and shoulders, trying to get his eyes to open. Namjoon kept trying as he began to cry. "Please wake up."

Namjoon's voice came out broken, sitting Jin up and hugging him tightly. The sniffling noise broke the silence in the room. His tears fell onto Jin's clothes, mixing in with the blood that fell from the wound in Jin's head. Jin's head fell back, no strength left in his body.

"No. Not you. Why?!" The last word was screamed, the agony obvious in Namjoon's voice. When Namjoon looked around the room frantically, he notice Taehyung crying in Yoongi's lap and Jungkook shedding occasional tears.

None of the boys wanted this to happen. Taehyung couldn't bear to watch it, holding onto his boyfriend for dear life.

"I'm sorry." It was a whisper, but Namjoon could hear it coming from Jungkook. He looked towards Jungkook, the tears in his eyes blurring his vision.

"You're sorry?! He's fucking dead, and someone here caused this." Namjoon paused for a second, looking at Jin. "Is it you?"

Jungkook could see Namjoon's eyes piercing into him. "What?"

"Is it you? Are you the killer?" Namjoon laid Jin down on the floor softly before turning towards Jungkook.

Before Jungkook could move, Namjoon had pinned Jungkook against the wall, his fist in Jungkook's shirt and pulling him up the wall where only his toes touched the floor. Jungkook coughed before speaking up.

"What the hell? Why would I do that?" Jungkook was cut off by Namjoon's pressure on his throat.

"Stop!"

The word was so loud that it caught Namjoon and Jungkook off guard. They both turned to the source to see Taehyung standing up and turned towards the two of them.

"Why?" Namjoon said it with a hint of disgust in his tone. "He said he's sorry. He must be the killer." Namjoon was talking somewhat hysterically at this point.

"But I'm sorry too." These words spilled out of Taehyung's mouth and caught Namjoon's attention. "Jungkook lost his boyfriend too. He knows exactly how this feels. The turmoil, the sadness, the loss. He's been through this before." Taehyung was crying, tears pouring down his face.

"You didn't deserve to lose him." This time it was Jungkook, tears also spilling from his eyes, more from the memories of Jimin than of the current events. Jungkook turned his head towards the floor, thinking that staring would distract him.

Namjoon was speechless, not realizing his insensitivity towards Jungkook. He stepped back slightly, realizing that his anger took over. Instead of saying something to him, Namjoon grabbed Jungkook into a tight hug.