𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐈

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨:
"𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭"

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

"I genuinely don't know where I'm going with this or what I'm supposed to do... but we have a kid with us," you said, gesturing to Sara eating with Honey Lemon. Baymax was also entertaining the child as she ate. She giggled at Baymax's silly antics, almost bumping into people and toppling over toothpick containers.

"Uh, we should go and look for the family? We can't leave that child out here. We need to get her a shelter, at least," Wasabi suggested.

"Yes! Right, okay. Okay. I need to think logically myself. I think we should settle with the first choice first. The question is how are we going to find them?" You said, turning to look at the tall man beside you. He had his arms crossed and he was eyeing the child that was eating, together with the gang.

She still had your coat, but you didn't mind. She needed it, she was still a bit cold.

Honey gave her a spoonful of food and she opened her mouth wide to accommodate it with her mouth.

"Okay, okay. Uhm... what if we find her parents and they don't want her? What are we going to do?" You asked in a low voice.

Wasabi's head snapped to look at you. He gazed at you as if you were insane.

You sighed, "Look, that's a possible case scenario okay? And if it does happen, I don't have a say in welcoming this child with me because first of all, my mother," you laughed nervously. "She'd flip," you said with a sigh.

"Not that she wouldn't welcome her, but like... my family has too much issues for this precious soul," you said with a sigh.

"Well, how about this," Wasabi turned to look at you properly, "We'll just try to find the parents and we try to find out the truth as to why she was left behind. Then, we device a plan from there. How does that sound?"

You grinned widely and sighed, "Perfect! But first- we need to get her proper clothes, clean her up."

And that was exactly what you did. You pulled your friends to a designer brand, but they said that it wasn't necessary. Because the animated characters that were stapled on items were the ones that captured Sara's interests.

Which was quite humbling for you. You didn't have a reality check for some time now- everyone wasn't as fortunate as you were. And what interests you often aren't the same as some people.

You and the gang found yourself outside the department store, and Sara was already taking the lead, your coat was no longer on her hands but on Hiro's.

Speaking of, Hiro turned to look at you, "Are we going to look for her parents?" He placed the coat on your shoulders as he asked the question.

You nodded, "That's the most probable case scenario. The question is; where are we going to start? The only information that we're holding on to is the fact that she was left behind for months now."

"You must've forgotten Baymax is with us," Hiro proudly smirked at you.

Your then turned to Hiro. A smile then drew itself on your lips and you couldn't help but feel giddy. But then, the smile left your lips as soon as the possible case scenarios crossed your mind.

"Something wrong?" Hiro asked, frowning worriedly at you.

"I..." you sighed and began to walk, catching up with your friends, "look. There are possible case scenarios that are playing inside my mind. Hiro, what if we find her parents and they don't want her anymore?"