𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 | 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝...
"𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭"

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!

══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════

"Atomic number of Zirconium?"

I rolled my eyes, "40."

Seriously, why is she even asking me these questions? This is the most basic and fundamental pillar that is crucial to Chemistry. Now, why is she even asking me these questions? That, I don't have the answers to.

She only entered my lab to question me about molecules and atoms, then it led to her questioning me about the chemical properties present in the Periodic Table.

"Calcium?"

"20." Basic.

"Atomic weight?"

"40.078."

"Germanium?"

"Atomic number 32, atomic weight 72.61."

"Atomic weight of Iron?" Seriously?

"55.847."

"Okay, last question. Atomic weight of Radium?"

Bored, I clicked my tongue. "Seriously, what is this?" I questioned for probably the umpteenth time now. She doesn't answer me, she would deflect or just laugh off my question and my patience is slowly withering.

Honey grinned widely and only giggled, "Just answer me!"

See? She's only laughing my question off, as though it holds no relevance! And it's starting to gnaw on my patience. You see, I'm not really the most patient person on earth, and my brother can testify for that claim.

"226.0254. There. Now can you tell me what this is all about?" I exasperatedly questioned.

Honey only grinned and gave me a peculiar pink envelope.

Is this the reason why she's here? She's being a messenger? But isn't that one of the most common reasons as to why technology enhanced the way we communicate? To make messaging easier and much more convenient? Now, why is she handing me this envelope?

And to think that it's pink.

I reckon the parchment inside would smell like lavenders and chamomile, or the classic rose smell. Although preferably, I would wish the former-

Confused, I reluctantly accepted the envelope, but not without the raised brows and the confused stares.

She only grinned. I opened the envelope. But before I could question her motives, she disappeared almost immediately. She left me alone in the silent lab.

I sighed. I wonder what this silly girl is up to?

"Okay, what on earth is this?" I questioned to myself as I eyed the meticulous looking envelope.

My jaw went slack as I opened the paper that was inside the envelope. I didn't forget to smell the parchment, and my, did it smell like what I expected it to be.

It smelled like a bush of blooming roses.

I read the contents... and it was filled with... this sort of riddle thing? And it also contained a set of electron distribution. Quite a random thing, really. But now I know why Honey Lemon barged inside my lab and started questioning me about the basics in Chemistry.