𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕

"She's not answering," Dylan said as he dropped the call.

"Well, she wouldn't be that far, right?" Gogo asked. Everyone now abandoned their food, all focused on trying to pinpoint where Rhianne Earnshaw was.

"This is Rhi we're talking about. She wouldn't be that far," Honey interjected.

"Wait, let's not assume that matters are bad yet," Dylan said. Hiro nodded in agreement. Quite ironic because he was feeling the exact opposite.

Elizabeth lowered her phone from her ears, eyeing the teens one by one, "Hindley didn't see her walk out of the establishment."

"Let me just locate where she is, she would probably be still here in the establishment," Hiro said, whipping out his phone.

"Let me just ask the staff if we can view the cctv footages. C'mon Wasabi," Honey said as she and Wasabi stood up. Gogo nodded, agreeing with her idea. She then eyed Fred and rolled her eyes.

"We'll check the premises around the building just in case. C'mon Fred!" She stood up and Fred stopped eating, a trail of noodles halfway up his mouth.

Gogo rolled her eyes and gave him a pointed look, with one single slurp, the noodles were inside his mouth. Gogo started walking to the door and immediately, Fred scrambled to catch up with her, not to mention, mouth full and all.

"It's impossible to kidnap someone in the restaurant. I mean, with the lunch hour and all, people would've been obvious to it, and Rhi would've put up a fight," Dylan thought out loud.

Hiro's eyebrows was furrowed, he knew he should've brought the robot but it wasn't time to wallow in his regrets, he has to know where she is, "Exactly my thoughts," he said whilst his eyes was still fixated on his phone. 'Unless her father shows up, then she would be rendered incapable of fighting.'

Elizabeth ran her hand through her hair, "This entire feud is all my fault," she uttered to herself.

Dylan shook his head, "No Ma, don't blame yourself."

She eyed her son straight in his eyes, "You have no idea, Dylan."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You sighed as soon as your phone stopped ringing. You didn't however, let them notice it as the three of you continued eating your meal. You were gently slicing through the food that Marcellus ordered for you. You know that just by judging the way it was plated that this food cost a lot. Well, it was nothing compared to what Marcellus Forbes can really afford.

'How am I going to initiate this conversation?'

"So, Rhi, any boyfriends yet?" Marcellus asked out of the blue. You almost choked on your food. You looked up to the two men who were eyeing you, expecting for your answer. You cleared your throat and took a sip of your water.

Gently wiping the corners of your mouth with the napkin, you gazed at Marcellus with a sheepish smile. "P-pardon?"

He chuckled, visibly amused, "I asked, do you have a boyfriend yet?"

'What is with people asking me if I have a boyfriend today?'

You concealed the annoyance in your face as you smiled at the man, smoothing the napkin back unto your lap, "I haven't really been interested in the mere notion of dating, Sir. In my age and my current situation right now, I think that would just be a waste of time."

He only chuckled, unfazed by your last sentence, "Really? That's hard to believe! You're not interested in dating? How old are you now?"

"I-I'm 16, Sir."