Chapter 1: "The name's Zack Zack McCoy."

"On the bright side," Percy said, "both Jason and I outrank you, Octavian. So we can both tell you to shut up," I read from a book belonging to my favorite series- The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan. 

I giggle and look out the bus window as the bus makes an extra stop. Hmm, I think to myself before turning back to my book. However, that didn't last very long.

"Is this seat taken?" asks an unfamiliar voice. I look up to see a boy with jet black hair flipped to the right and warm, chocolate brown eyes, with a piercing on the right side of his light pink lips. He's wearing a black beanie, a gray Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt, a leather jacket, blue skinny jeans, and a pair of gray converse. He has a friendly smile plastered on his face.

"U-um," I stutter, "no. G-go ahead." I look away blushing as the boy sits down beside me. Damn, he's beautiful.

"Hellooo?" he asks, waving a hand in front of my face. I blink rapidly as I realize I've been staring. Zack smirks. Embarrassing, but his eyes are really pretty.

"O-oh. I'm s-sorry. I, uh, I'm laughing at a sentence in the book," I let out a nervous laugh letting my hair fall into my face. Raising my book up slightly, I indicate which sentence it was.

"Hmm. Haha. That's cool. What book is it?" he asks with a smile, absentmindedly brush my hair back behind my ear.

I give him a nervous smile as a small blush heats my cheeks, "The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan. It's awesome."

"Oh, I've heard of that. My twin brother has the entire first and second series. He's always reading," he responds with a chuckle.

"Your twin and I would get along just great then," I smile widely.

"Yeah, I bet you guys would. Oh, how rude of me," he says and holds his hand out, "The name's Zack, Zack McCoy."

I shake his hand, "Name's Skylar, Skylar Evans." His hands are soft and smooth.

"Cute name," he smiles with a shine in his eyes.

"Right back at you," I giggle nervously. No one has ever told me I have a cute name before..

He chuckles and turns to talk to someone sitting in the seat beside ours'. From the looks of it, it's his brother. He looks exactly like Zack except this one has short black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and glasses.

Zack turns back around and introduces me. "This is Randy, my brother I was telling you about."

"No. Really? I never would've guessed," I say sarcastically.

Zack sticks his tongue out at me, "Randy, this Skylar Evans."

I shake Randy's hand, "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise," he says with a smile.

I think these twins and I are gonna become very good friends.

~~~~~
I know it isn't much of a first chapter, but cut me some slack. It'll get better. I promise.

Tell me what you think!

Love you guys! xx

(Edited)