Invited (ep 8)

I'm listening to 'Boyz with Fun' by BTS right now and jammin... Great song. Please enjoy! 😁

Y/N's POV

I stared at the message.

Hobi-oppa 💜

Hey Y/N!

How would you feel about coming to meet the guys this Friday for dinner?

I really want you to meet them, at our place. Where we can be ourselves.

Me

I guess so...?

Do you think they'll like me??

Hobi-oppa 💜

Of course they will! You treat me like an actual human being instead of an idol, and I'm sure they'll appreciate that as much as I do. Thank you, BTW. For being so nice.

And do you have a boyfriend?

Me

Hah. Me? With a boyfriend? Ur funny. No.

Okay. What kind of meeting is it?

Like should I dress formal, or fancy casual, or just casual, or dressy?

How much makeup should I wear?

Should I bring gifts for everyone?

Oh, and can Kat come? I kinda promised that if I ever met you guys, I'd bring her too.

Hobi-oppa 💜

You can wear anything you want, just maybe dress it up a little

And bring Kat, by all means!

If she's as amazing as you say, I'm sure the guys would love to meet her too!

Me

Okay. Thank you so much! Kat is going to DIE of happiness when she hears.

By the way, do you have food that's gluten free? I have some dietary restrictions.

Hobi-oppa 💜

Of course! Don't worry, we can make it work.

Me

Thank you! Gotta go, my cooking timer went off.

Bye!

Hobi-oppa 💜

Annyeong! (he spelled it out in English letters for fun)

Me

OMG that's so cute. Annyeong.

I text Kat immediately. I don't actually have any cooking timers set. I know I shouldn't have lied, but I needed a moment to fangirl, and I didn't want that showing in my texts. But Kat will understand. So I let her know.

Me

KAT KAT KAT KAT KAT!!!!!

KAT!