Another Message

So hi.

I feel really special right now.

And maybe some people have millions of views on their stories, but I don't really care how many views I get at this point.

Each and every one is so precious to me.

So I looked at my demographics today and I GUESSTIMATE (I'm not sure) that I have about five readers. 

I only expected the one, who is my friend Kat. She is actually the one who inspired me to write this. So if you're enjoying it, which I hope you are, she's really the one to thank. 

But yeah, five whole people who have outside lives are looking at, reading, and hopefully enjoying my story. 

And those people, with their reading, got me today to over 100 views on this tiny little story I wrote. That's a lot of views to me, and I hope I won't disappoint you with the rest of this story. 

So really what I'm trying to say is thank you.

It really means a lot to me that 50% of my readers are from out of the country, with me not even knowing who they are, but still, they chose to read this. It means a lot to me that the other 50% is from the U.S., my home. And really, just two words sum up this message.

THANK YOU!

Here's another pic of my dog for your viewing pleasure.

If you aren't Kat, (or even if you are) then please don't be a silent reader!

(Although if you want to, go ahead, cause I'm totally a silent reader always)

Also thank you to my mom, who happens to be my editor!

Love to you all from your friend the Author! 💜

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§