Final Author's Note

Hey everyone! Kiri here!

First of all, if you actually made it all the way out here, THANK YOU. It was great having you here. This was my first story on Wattpad, and it definitely holds a lot of weight because of that. As I've written I've discovered strengths (and weaknesses) in my writing capabilities that I never would have found otherwise. I've become better at expressing myself through this book. (And I learned that my mother is a great editor, thanks mom!)

That said, this book has some holes, some unfinished details, and some things that need to be edited. At some point, I intend to go back, rewrite this book (take out all the cringy koreaboo bits, for starters), and publish it over again, although that will probably be a long process. I DO NOT intend to delete this book. It holds way too many memories. I hope you might still check out the new and improved Earphone Buddies though.

In addition to that, I have another idea in the works coming at you in Spring 2021 (I hope). It'll be called "Alone Together™" and it'll be about Stray Kids' Lee Felix. And of course I have plenty of unfinished plots floating around my brain. 

Thank you again for joining me on this journey!

Love always,

-Kiri 💜