Those Girls (ep 18)

Y/N's POV

💜Kookie! 💜

Hey Y/N r u available today?

Oh my gosh.

Me

Yeah I'm available

What did ya have in mind?

What's funny about this situation is that I'm hyperventilating (just a tiny bit) right now, but he can't tell. My texts (hopefully) appear calm. Actually, I wish Kat was home, not at work right now. I need someone to fangirl with...

💜Kookie! 💜

idk like a lunch date maybe?

Me

Sounds good to me. What time??

💜Kookie! 💜

how about Coffee Post at one? ive heard it's really good but not crowded

Me

Okay, see u then!

💗

💜Kookie! 💜

💕

Okay.

Let me just take a minute to process that I'm going on a date... with Jungkook. As if the date wasn't enough, with it being my first one, it's also with an idol, which means that there might be cameras, or fans, or an infinite number of things that could go wrong just from me putting my elbows on a table!

Not to mention that whatever I wear might become a trend simply because "Jungkook's girlfriend wore it" and people want to look like their idols...

Not that I'm an idol.

Oh boy, this is gonna take a while.

Well first I need to shower.

And then, I'm into modest fashion, so we can start there.

Two closet raids and about an hour later

Okay, I'm done.

I've put myself in a (color you look good in) sweater dress and my hair is left hanging where it wants to go. I have on my favorite locket with a picture of my cousin inside, and some knee-high boots ready to be put on. Pair that with my favorite jacket and I'm looking pretty okay, if I say so myself.

I eat a tiny snack box of seaweed to hold me over until our date, and just hop on YouTube, watching the latest video by Moriah Elizabeth because SHE IS AMAZING!

Around noon, I head out to the bus stop because you know, buses can take a while and I want to be on time. I have to transfer about three times to get to this Coffee Post place he mentioned, so I should err on the safe side.

Three transfers and fifty minutes later, I'm faced with a five-minute walk to the coffee shop. I hope they have good food. The seaweed seems ages ago.

I check my watch, hoping I won't be late. I should be about two to three minutes early, but you never know what'll come up.

And then I'm entering the shop. I look around, and there's almost nobody here. Jungkook certainly isn't. According to the clock on the wall, it's exactly 12:59. I don't mind waiting in here, though. It's warm and comfy and seems nice to hang out in. I go up to the register and order (usual coffee or tea or other drink), and a fruit and granola parfait.