Mini Episode Numero Uno: Kat and Yoongles

Heylo. I decided that I wanted to write more about Yoongi and Kat's date, but it doesn't really go with the main storyline............ so here we are. Listening to MOTS:7 for the fourth time today, writing about Yoongles and Kat, because they be adorable.

SO

Without further ado, let's get this party started.

Kat's POV

After we ate and talked and ate some more, Yoongi drove me back to their dorm, since he wanted me to review his song, and I didn't have any more classes that day. I couldn't help but laugh with him; he made me so happy.

I wanted to stay with him as long as possible.

We entered the BigHit building having driven there in a space of about fifteen minutes. In that time, we had talked about everything from cars (which I didn't have much of an opinion on) to their music (about which I was very happy to talk). I told him how much I loved their old songs, with the strong sounds and the strong messages and the difficult dances. But I also loved the slower songs, with the deep meanings and beautiful messages. I told him how safe I felt, cushioned and protected by their words. I particularly loved "Save Me" because it was the first song I could understand the Korean to fully. And the lyrics were well written.

He just soaked in all of this information. When I was done, all he said was "I think you'll like this new song."

"What's it called?" I kept pestering him the whole way home. "Yoongles! Why won't you tell me?" It's relatively unlike me to beg, pester, or even do aegyo, but I pulled out all the stops for this. I really wanted to know!

"You'll find out when we get there," he told me. Now we're here, and his lips are still locked tight.

I'm starting to get annoyed. Can we not walk any faster? I want to know now. I turn back to Yoongi, who just wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Be patient, Kat, you'll know soon," he tells me, smiling down at me. I'm only a few inches shorter than him, but it's enough. I feel just a little... smaller next to him.

I sulk until we enter his studio once again. I love this space, with all of the editing equipment. It feels... homely.

Of course, that could be the couch, and the water dispenser he has stored in here. I don't know. I just like it here. I sit impatiently on the couch, watching as he turns on the computer and loads a song titled "Unparalleled". Huh. What's it about, I wonder?

The opening notes come on, and I close my eyes, to better experience the song.

I can tell from the start that Yoongi wrote it. The meaning behind every note, every change in pitch, I can feel it.

Then he starts to sing. It feels a little like Trivia: Seesaw, because it showcases the fact that he can, in fact, sing. (The italics is in Korean, the Bold text is English within the song)

I watched you walk down the street
You seemed to not fear
The unknown
At all

You walked with finesse,
your hair fell just to your shoulders and you
You fought the cold with a green dress,
You looked
So small and pretty
I saw your need for love

Who is he singing about? I wish I knew. I'm jealous. If he thought she was so gorgeous (you can hear it in his tone), then she must've truly been beautiful. And then, the rap begins.

You wanted to see the world, that
Sparkle in your eyes,
I could see it
As you showed us up
You smiled and punched the air in victory
You volunteered to show that the world was beautiful,
The spinning 'round the sun was a miracle
And
You wanted to love and be loved like those two birds in a tree
Singin' in harmony
Rappin' with energy
I wanted to give it all to you
To show you
I love you