America fluff w/ Americas family (off the storyline more like a oneshot) FLUFF

I hate this. This is old cringey trash please don't read it

A/N America needs some love he hasn't gotten any yet with this book lolz (it's cuz I like Russia and Germany better lol)

America's P.O.V

I had my girlfriend Y/N coming over to the house for dinner and I'm freaking out! My brothers are rushing around mom's making the supper. Dad's setting the table to perfection Canada's trying to get Australia's snake off the ceiling new Zealand's running around the house screaming bloody murder. What am I going to do!

Y/N 's P.O.V

What am I going to do! I have no idea what to wear! Formal casual or formal formal . What no Y/N this isn't a wedding! I guess I'll call Japan she should know what to do!

*THE CALL*

"JAPI HELP ME! I HAVE A DATE AND NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR!!!"

"Y/N- SAN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!!? I'LL BE OVER FAST!"

*CALL END*

Nobody's P.O.V

Japan then arrived 6 seconds later. "what the actual fuck japan?" y/n said. " I'll tell you later Y/N san! "She said with mystery. " Now for the outfit! "

*TIME SKIP*

"OOOoooOOoOOoOOOO! You look great Y/N!" Japan said with excitement . "A-are you sure?" . " MOST DEFINITELY! NOW SAIL THE SHIP! " she yelled. (You can change the outfit) You were wearing dark jeans with a cute blue white fade sweater and those small boots (you know the fake boots with the zipper). You were then off to America's house...

America's P.O.V

" she's almost here! " I yelled across the house. Canada was checking the table for the fifth time. New Zealand was calm now. Aussies snake had bit him and he claimed he was fine but mom threatened to take him to the E.R if he even got dizzy. Dad was excited to meet Y/N. God I'm so nervous. She's here now though so..

"Hi Y/N!" I said " Hi America!! " she said as she gave me a peck on the cheek making me blush. I then lead her to the table where mom was bringing the last dish in for dinner. " ah, Bonjour y/n! America has talked much about you! ". I silently died inside hiding it with a nervous smile.

*thirty minute time skip*

We had finished dinner and it well. Y/N made a good impression on my parents they are happy with me being with her! Then... Australia passed out.. "MOM THE SNAKE VENOM IS KICKING IN!" Oh god and In front of y/n..

Nobody's P.O.V

America then took Y/N home and stayed with her there for the night 😏😏 and Australia was fine by morning.

A/N while I should be working on my main story I wanted to do this more I'm a procrastinator like nobody's ever seen. Bai thanks for reading!