•°my hand!°•

This is old asf please don't read it

A/N ok so blood and gore warning and cursing (duh) so enjoy!

Nobody's P.O.V

Y/N had been making dinner for her and her roommates and while she was in the kitchen...

Y/N 's P.O.V
I'm in the kitchen making dinner because I feel like it tonight. Now I just have to chop the onion. I wonder what would happen if I did one of those super fast professional chef chops..? "AHH FUCK!!"

America's P.O.V
Did I just hear Y/N scream? Or is Russia drunk again? I swear if Russia is breaking shit again... I should probably check downstairs though. Just in case.

Germany's P.O.V
I was sleeping at my desk but then I heard a scream. Eh probably just some kids in the neighborhood..

Russia's P.O.V
Y/N was in the kitchen when I fell asleep and now she came into the living room to wake me up. HOLY SHIT HER HAND IS GUSHING BLOOD!

Nobody's P.O.V

Y/N had accidentally cut the side of the top of her finger off. As expected it started bleeding. A lot. Like a lot of blood. So naturally they wrapped it disinfected it and Y/N was banned from the kitchen and knives.

*TIME SKIP*

Y/N was sitting on the couch with America with her hand sticking out because it hurt. They were watching movies.

A/N what a shitty ending kill me this was the most random prompt