bear x russia

Bear x russia

TW:
Beastality or however tf you spell it

And smut

Russia was extremely lost like extremely (italics). The kind of lost you get when you go on a midnight drive to the Wal-Mart that's 10 miles away.

He was currently in the woods trying to find his way back and if you're wondering how he got here, basically just wandered away on a walk.

Also the woods he was camping in just so happened to be loaded with dangerous animals like bears n shit and just to add to the fun he left his shotgun back where he was camping out because usually you don't plan ahead to get lost.

As he made his way through the forest he started hearing rustling in the bushes behind him. So naturally he froze not wanting to run and look like prey. (Idfk if this is correct 😌)

He then slowly turned around, being met with a large brown bear. A l a r g e b r o w n b e a r. He didn't know what to do as it slowly approached him looking him up and down smelling him.

Russia's POV

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. What do I do now???!?!

What am I supposed to do! The bear is directly in front of me mother fucking smelling me.

Third person pov

The bear slowly stood up on its hind legs as russi a prepared to die. Then the bear did something unexpected and pinned him down and started ripping his clothes off.

Russia of course screaming as this happened being terrified and confused. Then russia caught a glimpse of the bears errect bear penis.
___________________________________
You can skip this of you want but

Here's a actual grizzly bear penis but for lemon purposes just imagine it's much larger 
___________________________________
Which the bear then proceeded to shove into Russia's hole and then immediately started thrusting as Russia screamed and c...

Here's a actual grizzly bear penis but for lemon purposes just imagine it's much larger
___________________________________

Which the bear then proceeded to shove into Russia's hole and then immediately started thrusting as Russia screamed and cried in pain.

Eventually the bears cock (I regret my life choices) hit a certain spot inside him that made him moan out in pure ecstasy.

The bear continued to thrust into him letting out bear noises of pleasure as Russia moaned as he felt the bear hit all the spots that made him go crazy.

After awhile of thrusting the bear came into Russia causing him to orgasm and then pass out.

*time skip to the next morning*

Russia woke up in the middle of the woods naked , in pain , and tired. He then proceeded to limp back to his camp going into the tent getting dressed and then immediately went home.

■■•□°□°□□time skip to current day°□□°●•□•■

"And that's how I met you mother." Russia then laughed as he finished off the story to his little freak bear human children.

Why do I do the things I do