Two is Better than One (FeMC x Sanemi x Genya)

I just cant keep my eyes off him♡

Whenever I find myself staring at my boyfriend Sanemi I just cant help admiring him. This distraction is well accepted as we are both officially together.

We are all childhood friends, Me, Sanemi and Genya. Our childhood was filled with hardships because of demons. At the time Genya and Sanemi lost their mother and father since they were both killed by demons, my father took both of them and trained them with the way of the sword.

My father didnt see me as his child as he always wanted a son. Being his only child and daughter I can never suffice his longing for a son no matter how hard I try.

That time when I was training under him when I was just 5 years old. He told me to be a man and be strong. Often he hurt me if I cannot fulfill his expectations and my mother could never stood up to him.

That time when I failed to do 100 push ups. He was really angry and is supposed to punish me by hitting me again at my hands and legs several times with his bamboo stick. It hurt so much in every strike but I didnt want to make him see me cry. That time at night, I couldnt sleep and just muffled by cries as the pain of his blows lingered and caused wounds in my delicate skin.

Then to my suprise, Sanemi approached me that night. He cleaned my wounds and applied a medicine (it did wonders to the pain as it become so less after he applied it). I remember that memory very well till now. It was both our secret what he did for me that night and since then my admiration for him was planted then it grew and blossomed into love.

My father trained both of them with the way of the sword and to his fulfillment. He saw a son through Sanemi and Genya. Regardless that his fixation with me lessened and was replaced by both of them. Soon his sour mood upon me is replaced by acceptance that I am a woman and not a man. That was the moment that I began to groom myself as a lady not just for myself but to let Sanemi have his eyes on me.

I cared for the two brothers deeply but later on it became clear to me that my love for them is not that as of a kin but different. Sanemi thought the same of me and started courting me at the age of 15. It was 6 years after that we became officially together as  he preferred to go slow.

The moment tho as we made it official, certainly we explored different things being partners let alone the subject of making love is not spared.

The moment my father passed away, Sanemi became his replacement while Genya assisted him. I do not have any objections as both of them spared me from a life of false expectations.

Sanemi became a hashira. I wasnt suprised because he is very talented and strong. I often find myself being proud on having such a partner for myself.

Morning he trains with the other demon slayers and his brother. Sometimes he has his missions but he always  reserve his evening and refuge with me.

Well...how wild and magnificent he is in battle reflects also how he is in bed. Often he can make more then several rounds each evening, making me crave for him more.

How can one have the combination of fiery passion and stamina in one man?.

Well one thing is for sure. He is mine.♡

One enticing day, it was a very hot morning even though as summer is reaching its end. Genya and Sanemi are training as usual as the house is lively with sounds of swords clashing with one another. I watched their match such as a everyday routine for me. After several bouts of sparring both of them rested as I offered them some water to refresh themselves.

Sanemi is staring at me intently as he chugged the water in the cup so quickly.

"Anything wrong Sanemi? " I asked while my eyes wandered on his sexy chest with all those sweat. The heat settled on my ears but I tried my best to be calm as Genya is there.