Forgotten Colors ( Male MC x Shinobu)

"Monster! CURSED CHILD"

A woman screamed as he refused to touch a baby that the midwife handed to her. The baby's skin was smooth but the one that gave her this reaction are the baby's eyes. Each eye bore different hues as one is cat like having a reddish blood color while the other one has blue green color similar to the serene sky. His eyes are like polar opposites and what is more weird is that babies are not supposed to see clearly the moment they are born.

But this one can can somehow peer and stare inside her soul driving his mother insane.

"Take him away from me! He is cursed! Cursed I tell you!" As she scrambled to one corner of the room shouting at the child before her.

She quivered in fear. She screamed as though he is possessed.

Then came a long silence as she opened her eyes again

"Who am I?"

----------------------------------------------------------------
Two insect hashiras ran pursuit. The demon is running as fast as he could im fear that he will be killed. This demon has been running rampant in many villages in Hokkaido targeting female babies.

The babies were devoured as it believed that he will become stronger from their vitality.

The male insect hashira was able to catch up with him as he slashed both his feet making the demon unable to take any step.

The demon focused to rejuvenate but befofe he could even have the time to do so the male insect hashira stabbed him on his heart.

He felt now starting on the area where he landed the blow that his blood is boiling as if he is being burned from the inside. His skin slowly melted revealing only underneath.

Death is coming and it only intensified when the man's eyes stared at him.

Each of his eyes bore different hue as he leaned on a nearby tree watching him in glee.

The demon tried to run but he couldnt, then he taught of crawling but he did it ever so slowly. Excruciating pain enveloped him.

Then again another slash is heard in the deep silence of the forest.

"Kneel Demon!" As the demon's legs now are slashed, detaching it from it's owner. The demon groveled and bled out which is not possible.

His screams loomed and piercing that a normal person would be fearful of its sound.

"Pleeeassseee no more!!! " the demon begged as tears flowed from it's face but the man just simply looked at him devoid of any emotion.

"I will watch demon until you will take your last miserable breath. The poison that is inside your body only affects demons. Its interesting how a simple medicinal herb for us can make your skin come off and leave your wounds irreversible. "

The demon gasped in pain then came a swift  silence as its head was cut off in half ending it's life in an instance.

The male insect hashira snorted in displeasure as he looked at her with his heterochromic eyes.

"Shinobu...your interference is un-welcome" as he stressed his displeasure more. Shinobu  just disregarded his remark and shot her gaze at him.

"Demons are once human as well..you--"but the man's stopped her as he turned rudely leaving her.

"I do not want any advice or any self pity from you. Demons are demons. They left their humanity once they have accepted this state. I shall have no pity reserved for beasts nor do I expect advice on how I will treat them as such. Leave your abhorrent dreams of devising a cure for such monstrosity." He walked calmly and at pace towards the village that they came from not turning to face Shinobu.