Stay with You (Tanjirou x Kanao)

The night is the same everyday.

Dark, mysterious and unforgiving.

Kanao remembers the time that she slept in the night alone, unable to fanthom her feelings. She was young and she knew nothing of feelings. No one taught her. But if there will be something that will come close to what she is feeling that night. Is it is loneliness perhaps.

She looked at the stars longing for solace. She was young and everyday was always cold.

Except now.

Till now she cant still understand but the coldness that lingered her before when she was young has been forgotten for it is replaced by something completely different.

'It is so warm'

A dark haired boy with a fire like scar breathed steadily at Kanao's lap. She kept on combing this boy's hair while she looked at the night sky.

Unlike before it was cold but now it feels calm and beautiful. The stars twinkled gracefully in the sky as if telling her that she has been given a gift.

Her eyes sparkled as she looked at them. Her gaze followed the trail of stars from left to right. She settled looking at the boy's face afterwards. Unconsciously she touched his face with her right hand. Tracing her fingers to his face from his cheeks to his chin.

Slowly his eyes opened and their eyes locked as if speaking words already.

"Kanao...Did I slept long?" His voice calmed her more than anything. She often taught if he has a enchantment thar somehow make her feel like this.

"Tanjirou. Well it looks that way but I insist that you rest some more." Her voice seemed like a whisper but she knew that he can hear it.

"Well I think it is worth it when I see your lovely eyes like this" Tanjirou chuckled. Kanao blinked in confusion and embarassment as she looked at her sides now.

"No!Stop saying such embarassing things!"she slapped Tanjirou's chest while she settled on looking at her side trying her best not to look at him but then his next move made it very hard for her to keep her eyes averted to his gaze.

Tanjirou pulled her closer to him as she made her lean down facing him. He gripped her lips with his as he latched on her lower lip making it his.

Kanao was suprised at first but later gave in to the sweet sensation as warmth filled her senses. She latched at his upper lip as she moved her tongue to taste his' as curiousity but it is slowly turning to a addiction.

Tanjirou has never been drunk before in his life but he can tell that if ever a sensation like that ever drawn to him it will be similar to this. Her lips felt so soft and plump as he reign his dominion over them. He licked and traced it with his. Allowing no room for words to escape.

Sweet and warm.

Soothing and exciting.

Those are the exact words to describe it. As their lips tangled longer he can hear Kanao's heartbeat getting faster. But the hastened heartbeat is even and calm like the fast flowing waters of the river. He would like to hear more of this.

They separated their lips and as they stared at each other in silence. The night was the only one to witness them.

"Youre beautiful Kanao" Tanjirou kept looking at her while he spoke this words.

Kanao now held his left hand to hers as their fingers entertwined to each other. After the last battle with Muzan her eye color changed as a remnant from her gruesome battle with the upper demon. She reigned victorious but with a price. Her eyesight is damaged as evident to the now lighter color of her right eye.