Behind the Stage ( FeMC x Uzui)

Warning warning this one shot definitely is NSFW and BDSM content. But who cares about it if you have our hot KnY boys. Right? This is a request from one of my readers. He he enjoy♡♡
_____________________________________________

Feelings that needs to be coveyed on a simple step. Her pure white kimono swayed as her movements are precise, focusing on her role. She opened the closed fan she is holdinf delicately as her eyes locked to the people around her scanning.

Men swooned to her performance in glee as her intricate steps make their heart leap. Her eyes seemed alluring them and captivating but she belong to no one but 'him'. Here she only perform and deliver enticing the audience with her dance.

She matched her steps with the music that is played though it seems that they are not listening to the music at all. The cloth on her arms swayed with her movements as she moved.

Turning and swaying like a delicate sakura till the music came into close and she engraced the audience with one final bow to signal the end of her performance.

Both men and women are entralled as some of them called her name. She listened and her heart swelled in glee. Her practice all this time is not of waste at all when she hear their joy. Women also find her enrapturing as her beauty is different than the rest of japanese women.

Her eyes glowed with the shade of light blue as her hair gives a dark red hue. Unique her features in the eye of the japanese community.

Before she basks with the ire and indifference of her peers as she remembered the times when she was still studying the art of kabuki dancing. Her father always wanted a son for in kabuki they are the realm of men. Men play roles regardless that it should be for a woman or not. To continue his legacy he then pulled strings to be able to let her enter in such industry.

As a daugther of a renowned kabuki actor, expectations were high. Her training was rigorous to the point that she is pushed stay up regardless of her free time for 8 hours just to perfect the movement.

But deep inside she never really liked to be here...

The hall was enveloped by applause but she grew weary as she then took a final bow and exited through the right.

Exhausted and panting she tried to still walk in grace to let her father know that she is fine...as expected of her.

"Amazing performance Yukina" as her father clapped in front of her. She smiled softly in response but then his face is stern and without emotion.

"But it lacks feelings and seduction" he said to her flatly. She felt her heart stabbed to million pieces everytime his father does this. He was never ever satisfied with her performance. There was always something lacking.

'Many times he mentioned to me that I lack the conveyance of feelings but I am sure that I followed every step as he told me.' Yukina thought.

As her will and body all weakened altogether she still managed to make a small bow in front of him in respect then to her suprise a warm hand supported her in the waist and held her arm from behind. She turned to see who it was but she knew the moment the warmth touched her.

"Uzui..." her lips escaped his name as she looked at him with longingness. Her father respected the man to the point that he allowed him to marry his daughter Yukina. For Yukina this was the only part in Kabuki that she liked the most. Meeting and marrying Uzui.

"Uzui! Did you enjoy the show?" Her father grinned expectang of his answer.

"It was flambouyantly enrapturing because of my alluring wife of course" as he kissed the back of Yukina' hand.