Boy Next Door ( FeMC X Giyuu)

SPECIAL NOTES: I would like to thank first my good friend heydaydreemurr to let me use an idea from her recent work. This idea struck me when I was chatting with one of my readers named : kerzyn. Lets chill and hope for the best ya all♡ Keep safe in your homes ♡

-------------------------------------------‐-------‐--------------

Here I am again writing on my notebook while looking at the sky past my window. The white curtains flew with the breeze as I opened the window a bit to let it in.

Outside the streets are bustling with cars and people walking up and about. How I wish that I could be like them that can do whatever they want freely.

As usual I am wearing my pink pajamas and my wooly slippers to keep my feet from the cold.

I look like a baby despite being already 17 years old. Again I am listening to my mp3 player while scribbling notes in my notebook. My mother told me I should stay at home where I am safe.

Ever since that time that I had an accident, I was running that time. Young and full of energy I am till that day. I was following our dog then as he crossed the street I pursuit. To my aghast a car hit me then after that everything is blur.

It was a miracle that I was able to survive and be able to live normally without missing any of my limbs. But to my mother my accident placed a wound in her heart yearning for my protection.

She told me that she dont want to lose me as well. Perhaps she is referring to my father that left us for another woman.

I knew what she meant regardless of my young age.

Her protectiveness led me to this position of solitude. There is an tranquility also present in such solitude but how I wish sometimes that I could have someone my age to talk with. This internal confinement doesnt really bode well on me having friends and all.

Its not just that but also me. I never really related to anyone at school also.

Maybe it really just me.

I sighed in defeat as I placed my head on my notebook.

Now that some deadly virus has struck our beautiful place. The TV has been buzzing nonstop regarding this like every hour making me sick on just hearing it.

My mother hoarded food and supplies since then. Thus, my confinement started. Eventually I will be confined nevertheless as  our president decided to announce that it is better for us to stay at home.

What luck!

So my boring days are coming more as the visage of my mother everyday became so monotonous that I wanted more time alone.

Then to my interest piqued as I saw a dark haired boy outside my balcony.

The engineer of our flat made this connected balcony with the flat next to us. Though it has been more than a month sincr someone transferred in the flat next to us this is the first time that I saw someone from them.

I tried my best to hide behind my curtains as I approached to see his face more. He has this long black hair but it matches him somewhat as he tied it like a ponytail. His skin is a bit pale brown and his glasses somewhat make you stare further to his dark blue eyes.

I didnt know asians have such beautiful skin and hair. As I dare to compare my white pale skin and dark chestnut hair to his i  defeat. How could a man have such beautiful hair? As I find myself pouting in defeat.

My clumsiness made me slip from the curtains as my slipper got tangled along with it making me slide with my back on the ground blewing off my hiding place as I am now face to face with the boy I am stalking just now.