Weakness of the Heart Part 2 (FeMC X Sanemi)

Author's notes:

This is a continuation from the events from the previous chapter. This is  definitely NSFW warning. Chill and enjoy. ♡♡♡♡

_____________________________________________

Sanemi's POV

Silence.

All I can see is darkness which makes the silence more deafening. Still I could see myself from this darkness.

Then came a image that I am familiar with. It's my brother looking at me with a smile.

"Genya" I spoke out his name as I approached him as he readily extended his arms to me.

"Brother!" He spoke as I embraced him tightly. Genya laughed heartily with my gesture. "Hey bro! You are not usually like this, its so weird!"

Yes it is weird...I didnt do this for a long time since we were young. But I want to do this now.

I know that he is no longer here but even though in the refuge of my dreams. Here I can be more honest and open with my feelings.

"I am sorry Genya..for everything" my heart felt released as I spoke this.

"Brother! There is nothing to apologize. I am glad you are safe. Its my turn to protect you now." He curtly responded without second thoughts as he looked at me. Genya now stood firmly in front of me with his eyes forlorn as if he is going to somewhere that I couldnt reach him.

"Bro! Be happy! I am always watching over you. You got it!" As he pointed his finger at me with his wide grin.

Normally I would be telling him that thats my line but now I just nodded trying my best not to cry in front of him.

"Dont worry I will be, Genya..." in defeat tears rolled down my face. I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey! You are the strongest bro! You shouldnt cry...she will be sad if you are like this. It will break my heart if I see both of you sad because of me. I have parted earlier but..regardless I am fulfilled. Thus, I am glad that I am able to protect what is important to me in the end. You deserve to be happy brother! After all you are my Nemi!" He smiled and removed his hand to my shoulder.

"Goodbye brother..Live on and be happy" this was his final words as he turned and walked away.

I looked at his image fading together with the shadows as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Goodbye brother..." I spoke knowing that he can hear it even from afar.

All that is left now is....

Silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person POV

Sanemi woke up from a dream. Somehow this dream is different from the rest which engulfs him with distress. This one rather gave him closure. Already, he accepted Genya's death but he couldnt help missing his presence. Always he clings to the words of his beloved that told him that he is always living inside of him.

He turned left and right looking for her presence but she is nowhere to be seen. He looked at the sky from the small window. The sun is just rising as the yellow color collided with the dark blue hue in the sky.

Sanemi took time to just look at it as he remembered the times that he couldnt enjoy idleness like this but now that the war against the demons ended, every mornings are beautiful.

He stood up as her absence makes the room seemed dull and the morning less beautiful. After he had rolled and neatly placed the futon to the cabinet, he quickly scanned the house where she is.