Letters From You (FeMC x Rengoku)

Warning: This one shot is definitely NSFW♡ this came as a request from one of my readers oOMarsoO. Though it may have turned out a bit different but I hope you like it ♡

__________________________________________

He sneaked as he made his footsteps as silent as possible. A mystery kept him awake all this evening as sleep doesnt creep his body. His curiosity needs to be satiated. The tatami floor made it difficult for him to keep his steps silent.

Still he pressed forward but the hardest one of all is to pass the room where his mother and father are sleeping. He knew that if his mother knew of what he is trying to do.......but he removed his thoughts from the impending doom.

But he steeled himself as he pressed forward.

Slowly

Slowly

To his triumph he passed their room and reached the far end room of their house. There lurks the mystery that he wants too unravel.

He openee the room as quietly as possible as he slowly lit a candle on the far end of the room. A bit further from the door to make the light less conspicious as possible. He saw the loose tatami floor in the edge of the room as he peeked on the dark hole in glee.

"Yes this is the right spot!" He whispered in glee. He made a silent clap then slowly opened the loose flooring. What he found underneath is a small wooden box with a small engraved flower in the lower left. Already the wood had a little bit of decay on its ends while a few dust already shrouded the top of the box.

He didnt bother to wipe it but rather proceeded to open the box right away. Good thing there wasnt any locks on it otherwise it would have ruined everything. Inside there are tons of papers piled up neatly to each other. Most of them were folded in half as he noticed that the papers were already a bit brownish on the sides. Then as he opened the first one in the pile he immediately recognized his father's handwriting.

The ink is still clear like it was written yesterday and he read the contents silently. He used the wall as a support while he read as his curiousity is now replaced by something else. He felt like he is taking a glimpse of the past as he imagined his father penned his thoughts to words.

'Hey

Do you know that I couldnt take my eyes off you during class. It should be something educational as they are discussing about history. Our ancestors should have preceded in their importance but your beauty kept me awfully distracted.

Though it seemed that my straightforwardness is extremely lost whenever I decide to approach and tell you. And so in defeat I decided just to send you this letter.

If possible...or if you would allow...

Would you please go out with me?'

He laughed as he read his father's words. Who would have imagined that the famous flame hashira couldnt even invite someone for a date face to face. His strength and magnificence in battle surely is opposite when it comes to courtship.

Immediately he took the next one from the pile as he neatly folded the first one the same as before. This time there are two handwritings present but he could recognize them immediately as the other one is still his father's and the other one is definitely her mother's.

The sides of the paper he is holding now are jigsawed as he noticed that it is ripped from someone's notebook haphazardly. It is somehow a bit crumpled than the rest. It is 4 pages long comparing to the first one. They all bear the same jigsawed end. This was all compiled and folded together to recognize and separate them from the rest of the papers.