First Time (Shinobu x Male MC)

Warning: This may contain some partial lemon-y moments and NSFW ♡ good to satiate your boredom at home guys. This is a request from you guys. Hope you enjoy it♡

I am just so useless.

My father always scolded me. Calling me degrading names since I was a child.

Useless

Good for nothing

Weak

Those were the usual things I hear regardless either from him or from anyone. My peers and family included. This has always made my confidence so less since then.

But what can I do if I dont have a aptitude for wielding the sword. I never wanted so wield something in the first place as I always wanted to become a scholar or a doctor but these demon-stricken times one will understand that everyone wanted to be able to fight in case. Many men of my age are trying to become demon slayers, regardless if they were a non-government organization.

Protecting your love ones is something you want naturally and becoming a demon slayer is a step to that goal.

My father is one of them as he uses the breath of fire. He is not as strong as the hashiras but he had been able to help and protect a lot of people until he was crippled in one battle.

A demon caused him to lose his ability to move his left leg, as one time in a mission. He and his team was suppressing one demon in a nearby village when I was 7 years old. Three men died on his team including my older brother, while his leg was almost slashed to half. If it wasnt for the fire hashira that time that came to his aid. I would have lost both my father and brother that day.

Since then, he is severely depressed on the loss of my brother. He was a promising swordsman, as he is strong and respectable. His death devastated my whole kin. Since then since I am the 2nd eldest son, my father somehow expected me to be like him.

But his faith in me is shadowed by my brother's achievements. He always wanted me to be like him, as if he is only seeing him through me.

This made me feel that my existence is but a mere replacement of him. A failed replacement that is...to be exact.

Everyday he trained me to master the sword and the fire breathing but was never able to do it. Night and day I tried my best to practice but my lungs were never able to take extensive stress on my body. My body have always been weak. I tried my best to be able to strenghten my body but breathing style with swordmanship is totally different from everyday chores.

One time, it was raining that day. It was the usual training session and my father and I were at the garden area of our house, doing stances and practice swordstrokes. He told for me to do a 100 strokes which I obliged. In the middle of the 50th stroke already my body felt like water no longer having any strength left as my breathing heavy.

I fell on the wet soil as my father looked at me at the ground, unnerved and disappointed. He threw the wooden sword that I use in practice and left me there in my struggle as he went inside the house alone.

My mother sobbed as she saw my state. She hugged me as she knelt on the wet soil, burying my face to her chest while soothing my back.

My father called upon my mother from inside the house telling her to leave me there.

"You are too protective of him! Look at him he is a disgrace! A weak pillar in this house! He should have died instead of his brother!"

His words stabbed my heart and since that day it bled regret and sadness. My confidence is lost and his words of insult hardened my heart until I can no longer hear anything.