DINNER PARTY

DINNER PARTY

2

AFTER Mrs McClure, who I call Jemma, sets the table with food she calls us to dinner, "Dinner!", still waiting for Leo to come downstairs.

Whenever I see him I think of that kiss...

I wish he thought of it too. I wish he longed for it to happen again like I do, but different this time. This time it'd work.

"Dinner!" She says louder, but she ends up just shaking her head, "Rox can you go get Jace please?" Jemma asks and I nod as Mr McClure, Lucio, comes outside.

"Lucio!" I say, giving him a hug. He's been on a business trip for the past couple weeks. "Oh hey Rox!" He says giving me a hug as he passes me to the table.

I go back into the large home, finding the stairs in the foyer and walking up them. Soon I walk into Leo's  room as he buttons his jeans.

"You ever heard of fucking knocking, Roxy." He asks calmly, a smirk on his face as he turns towards me, the muscles in his back flexing as he smiles, it's a mischievous smile that I shake my head to.

He's wearing baggy black ripped jeans, his strong arms showing as he rolls the bottom of his pants up, and puts on a black belt. He normally doesn't wear a shirt when it gets this hot.

"Well did you not hear the thousands of times your mom called you to dinner?" I ask as I lean against the doorframe and he chuckles, turning to me and making that face, where he trails his tongue across his teeth and his blueish greenish eyes sparkle.

My stomach does flips as he walks closer to me, "Yeah I did, but I wanted you to come up here so I could see you in that ugly dress." He says sarcastically, "Also she didn't call me a thousand times you drama queen." He comes closer to me before reaching behind me and opening the door.

It's always like this, where we make fun of each other unless it's one of the few times we are nice to each other. It's a mutual agreement to just be mean.

I guess it hasn't always been like this, we used to be really close, but then when I was like 8 I realized I liked him and at that point it was just a silly crush. But this, it's not... not just a silly crush on your best friend's older brother.

He got distant but still hung out with me and Rose when his friends weren't over, and that's when the being mean agreement started happening.

Then after the kiss it just got worse, so now we make fun of each other as he acts like my older brother. Instead of like my friend.

He's just my older brother... who I've kissed.

I walk out of his clean room, he keeps it perfectly pristine, and he catches up with his long legs. He was 6'4" what was I supposed to do? I'm only 5'2 1/5" and this guy's a fucking giant.

"Pearl is coming over tonight, she was running a little late though so she just got here." He says in his deep voice and I groan.

"Pearl?" I ask and he chuckles as we go down the stairs, "Oh I'm sorry does my girlfriend upset you?" He asks and I scoff, "It's the opposite, I'm upset that She's like perfect." I say and he squints his eyes with a smile.

"Oh shucks Roxy, Thank you for approving of my girlfriend." He says and I ruffle his hair and pat his back, "You're welcome, Leo." I say and he growls, getting to the bottom of the stairs and to the intricate front door.

"Why do you call me Roxy?" I ask innocently and he smirks at me, "Why? Do you like it when I call you Roxy?" He asks and I raise and eyebrow as he fake moans, "Oh Roxy!"

I laugh, as his back is turned from the front door, Pearl standing in front of it, super confused. "Look behind you, Leo." I say with victory in my voice and he turns around and shakes his head with a laugh.