SURFBOARDS & WINKS

9

SURFBOARDS & WINKS

"DON'T be an idiot about this, Leo." I say and he smirks, "When am I not an idiot?" He asks, pulling his surf board out of the storage house out back.

"Good question, answer it yourself." I say sarcastically and he chuckles, "I could... and I would, but I won't." He reasons and I nod, coming up behind him and looking in the storage house for an extra surf board.

"Do we have an extra?" I ask, looking into storage but I'm too short to see the top shelves.

"I don't know see for yourself." He says with a smirk on his face as I stare at him, not amused.

"Wow I'm laughing so hard right now, Leo." I say sarcastically and he bows, "Oh I know I always make you smile, Roxy." He says, leaning in so our noses touch before he brings his mouth up and lightly kisses my nose.

"Shut up." I say sarcastically before shooting my arms up, making a grabbing motion with my hands to ask if he can pick me up so I can see into the dark back-house.

"Say please." He says, his arms crossed in front of his chest as he looks at me with amusement.

"Pleeeeease?!" I ask him, my eyes staring into his as I pout my lips. His eyes go a shade darker as he smirks, "Fine." He says, the smirk on his face permanent until farther notice.

He bends his knees down... a lot... so I can get onto his back before he grabs my knees and pulls me up with ease.

"It is not my fault you're tiny, Baby." He says and I roll my eyes, "You're just a Giant, you're 6'4", it's not my fault I'm tiny to you." I say and he shake his head, looking at me like I confidently stated false facts.

"You're 5'2", you're not tall if you tried." He says and I growl, "5'2 1/5" excuse you." I say and he chuckles, "You don't even know how to surf." He says and I roll my eyes, "Blah blah blah."

"That's not how I raised you, Roxy." He states as I pull down a beautiful dark green surf board.

"You didn't even raise me you dumb bitch." I say and he throws me down, grabbing onto my waist as he pushes me against the wall.

"I'm teaching you to drive, I'm keeping the guys away from you, what else is there to it." He says in a dominating tone and I swallow.

... that's kinda hot though.

To be fair anytime he does anything I think that and it kinda ruins the mood in my head.

His touch spreads tingles through my entire body. My hart beating faster and faster as he stares into my eyes with his bluish green ones waiting for a response.

"Did you... help me with my first period?" I ask and he chuckles, "Come on, we both know I was the one who went and bought you pads and chocolate because you and Rose were too young to drive and your mom wouldn't help you." He says, smirking like he won the lottery. Like I said, permanent until farther notice.

I was fourteen and he got his license, I was a bit old but god I didn't have boobs until like last year so...

It takes a moment of silence, and him realizing where his hands were and that his thumbs were rubbing soothing circles on my stomach for me to speak again as he moved away.

Don't worry! The smirk is still there.

"Look at this beauty." I say, grabbing the surfboard and holding it up next to me. He presses his lips into a fine line before returning to his normal face, "Mom never told me whose that was, she just stuck it here so we didn't have to see it until now. She doesn't like something about it."