I WONDER

7

I WONDER

I wake up to the feeling of eyes on me, and I was right as I open my eyes and find the vague bluish greenish eyes of Leo staring back at me.

And I'm in the best fucking mood, cause I love Leo.

I don't care if he doesn't like me back, I'm happy right now. I smile at him and chuckle, "Hey," I say and he coughs, "oh god your morning breath-" his rough husky voice speaks out and I slap his chest.

His eyes flash with something as I giggle and he smiles a little, as he flips us over so he's above me and is in between my legs.

"I want to take you somewhere-"

"Well I need to get my morning breath away, so not yet." I interrupt and he growls. "Oh do I know." He says and I shake my head.

"Where?" I ask and he shrugs, "I guess you'll find out, my entire plan is to just go against my mom's schedule." He says and I roll my eyes, "Of course it would, poor Jemma." I say and he mocks me, saying gibberish and I dig my head into his shoulder, laughing.

My hands go around to his back as my nails lightly scratch his back. His breathing starts going heavy and my laughing dies off. Slowly he wraps his arms around my back, still supporting his weight off of me with his knees as he holds me tightly.

"You go get ready, wear something that you would normally wear, but not too warm." He whispers in my ear, trying to leave but I keep my hold on him.

"I kinda have to leave, Baby." He says and my heart flutters, Baby.

I almost get tears in my eyes when he calls me that.

"Can we just stay like this for a second?" I ask and he chuckles, but Rose walks into the room and he flies off of me. He leans against the wall nonchalantly and shushes me.

I lay on Leo's bed and stretch, his shirt I was wearing lifting up a little so my underwear and lower stomach shows before I fix it. "Hi." I say to Rose and she raised her eyebrows, "Did you decide to start sleeping in here instead of the couch. Also why would you be okay sleeping in his bed? He's a dick." Rose says and I laugh, "he's fine with it." I say and he growls at her, "I am not a dick!"

"Say that to all of the girls at our school who have only seen your dick." She mentions and he jumps onto the bed, letting me rest my head on his bare stomach as he lays down.

"Say that to all the guys who only stare at your boobs." He mentions, "Should I just call you boobs from now on?" He asks slowly and she huffs.

"Well then you have to call Rox body because all the guys stare at her body." She says, crossing her arms across her chest and smirking.

His jaw clenches as he looks between me and her, "I told them not to- is that so?" He says the first part in an angry mumble, but then he starts acting nonchalant.

He looks at me and looks at her, "Fine, don't call me a dick I won't kill every man on earth other than me."

"I'll turn gay."

"Rosie-"

I chuckle at their conflict and get up, putting my arms around his torso. "Calm down, Leo." I say with a smile, "Free day!" Rose says as she leaves the room and he smiles.

"Lets go." He says, and kisses my forehead.

He puts on a shirt and I walk over to my bag, grabbing my stuff and walking over to the bathroom. "Oh so you're shy." He says with a smirk and I smile, "I've always been, you know that." I say, walking into the bathroom.