A SOPHOMORE AND A SENIOR'S STORY

16

A SOPHOMORE AND A SENIOR'S STORY

"ROX Rosinchy get your ass down here or I will beat you! Jace is coming to pick you up in 10 minutes!" Dave screams up the stairs and I sigh, running my fingers through my hair I straightened one last time.

I put on a tan tank top and black shorts, I put on a black headband before throwing on my black leather backpack and my vans. I brush some mascara through my eyelashes.

I sigh, coming downstairs to where my mom is eating food. "Did you wake up late? You never do that, love. You are always so excited before the first day, I don't get it."

"Yea! I woke up so early I was slow! I had so much time that I used it all fucking around!" I mention and she laughs, but stops once Dave opens the door from the garage and walks in.

"oh I see your up." He says with squinted eyes. "I'm so sorry I'm back from my trip, Dave. Really." I say sarcastically and he scoffs.

My mom stays quite, swallowing her coffee she holds in front of her with two hands. There is a knock on the front door and that's how I know he's here. I grab an apple and run towards the door but my mom stops me.

"You look amazing sweetie.." she says quietly and I push my lips together with a nod, "Thanks.." I mumble before opening the door.

"I gotta go-" I start but my mom cuts me off, "oh I'm sure Jace has just a second to come in for tea-"

"After school mom. After school."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I say in a sigh and she smiles, walking away as I close the door and jump onto Leo.

"There's my senior." I smile and he smiles back, he kisses my lips and sighs. "Not as fun as it seems." He says with a chuckle, shaking his head as he picks me up and walks us over to the car.

I take a bite of my apple and give him a bite of the apple too, "I know, Leo. But no matter what you'll still have me, you'll still have your family." I say quietly and he opens the door for me.

I jump out of his arms.

"No Rose?" I ask and he shakes his head, "She got a ride with my dad earlier this morning so she could try to butter up the teachers into giving you guys the same schedule." He says and I chuckle.

"Sounds like her."

He bites his lip as he leans against the car door.

"No matter what I still have the rest of the year with you, right?"

"Of course!" I say and he smiles. "I still got a year..." he mumbles, calming himself as I buckle my seat belt and he goes to the other side of his car, closing my door.

"Thank you for not bringing your motorcycle, Lee." I say and he nods, "I know you hate that old thing- Wait wait wait wait, Lee?"

"Yea, do you like it?" I ask and he smirks, "call me whatever as long as it's only you that calls me it... but... you better call me Leo when we have sex-"

"LEO!" I scream at him and he smirks, "Yea like that!"

I slap his chest, my face going red as he watches me, leaning over so his face is in front of mine.

His blonde hair falls over his face as I run my fingers through it, not being able to look him in his eyes but he pushes my face up with two fingers.

His thumb travels wearily over my lip, his tongue trailing across his top set of teeth as he smiles. His bright and energetic teal eyes trail over me as I smile.