MY ANGELS

22
Idek what my update schedule is at this point so don't rely on what I say. I just write this book really fast because I love it so the schedule is fucked. I post whenever. Don't listen to me. I love you!!😘

MY ANGELS

"GERONIMO!" I hear from outside, followed by a splash and the sounds of laughter while the sun sets. I don't think I've moved one bit since me and Leo finished our little squabble. Our bodies are intertwined as we try to get as close as possible to each other.

"You wanna go downstairs now?" I ask with a chuckle and Leo sighs, "Sure, baby." He says, "let me change." He says as he pops up, my half naked body lays in his bed, wake from his body.

I stand up, still wearing my swim top and shorts as I redo my hair.

He takes off his pants as I watch him and swallow. But then... what?!

"What. Are. You. Doing?" I ask as I watch him and he turns around, tying the drawstring of his shorts. "What?" He asks, his white Calvin Klein's waistband hangs out of his black swim shorts.

"You wear underwear under your swimsuit?" I ask, my arms in form of me defensively as he furrows his eyebrows. "Yea a lot of guys do, if they didn't then when they wore a swimsuit there dick would stick out when it got wet."

"huh.?" I ask again, not sure what's happening or how to process it.

"How do you not kno- ohhhhh... poor little Roxy's never had a boyfriend before me!" He pokes fun and I lean against his bed frame.

"Well fuck you too Leo but I'm sure not many people would mind anyway since everyones already seen your dicks." I say and he flips me offs getting real close to me as he grabs onto my hips. "And yet you still want my dick inside you even though it's been in so many other girls." He says with a smirk, trailing his tongue across his upper set of teeth as I run my hands through his hair and his eyes immediately snap shut bringing my body closer to his.

I smile, whispering in his ear, "Yet I'd be the best you've ever had..." he chuckles, kissing my cheek and twisting my head up to his to kiss my lips.

"I wouldn't doubt it." He whispers as he pushes me away by my butt. "I will keep my eyes on you, baby! I know guys will hit on you! If I need to I'll bring the girls surrounding me to you!" He says and I furrow my eyebrows, kissing my middle finger and flip ping him off as he smiles.

He 'catches' my middle finger like what you do with blowing a kiss. I smile as I rush down the stairs, leaving him behind. I walk out onto the patio and immediately see Rose in a—rather ironic (sarcasm)—Rose covered bathing suit.

Haze is with her, illegally drinking a bottle of beer as he watches her with a smile. He's probably gonna get too drunk and tell her he loves her or something.

FUCK ROXANNE DONT JINX IT!!

"ROSE!" I scream and she her eyes light up. "ROX!" She screams back as we envelop each other in a hug. "Didn't you guys see each other this morning?" Haze asks as he places his lips around the bear bottle, taking a sip as Rose looks at him like he was fucking made by Picasso.

Why won't they get together yet! I'm for real about to do matchmaking if Haze doesn't admit his love immediately.

She smiles at him a little before shaking her head and squinting her eyes at him, flipping him off. "Screw you shes my best friend." She says and he chuckles.

"I'm insulted..." he says sarcastically and she sticks her tongue out, "me and Rox are together forever, no mans gonna fuck with us big guy." She says, slapping his ass as I laugh at her sheer bluntness and touchiness.