CAKE

24

CAKE
(It's a week later from the last chapter)

MY BIRTHDAY is the one day a year where Leo would I wake me up and let me sleep with him in his bed. It used to be my favorite day of the years just because of that.

Now, waking up in his bed with a freshly cleaned body from last night, his arms wrapped around me as he sniffs in my scent, I realize everyday could become my birthday.

"Roxy baby, get up." Leo says slowly, peppering kisses all over my neck. "Leo if I get up I'm gonna cry." I say and he stiffens, "Why?! Do I need to beat somebody up-!"

"No no! It's fine! It's just if I stare you in the eyes I'll legit start bawling because you're so handsome." I say and he smiles, grabbing onto my face and kissing my lips.

"Get up, baby. I promise if you cry I'll cry with you, we both deal with that problem." He says and I sigh. I kiss his neck, opening my eyes and smiling him.

"Was that the first night since my birthday last year that we slept in the same bed, other than the beach house of course?" I ask and he nods. "Yes cause I was a dumb bitch and you move a lot in your sleep and I couldn't resist how cute you were." He says and I laugh.

I lean back and run my fingers through his blonde hair, "I'm sixteen..." I mumble and he laughs.

"We're still on to get you your license in a few days?" He asks and I nod, kissing all over his face before he backs up and rubs his hand over his face.

"Fuck..." he mumbles and I raise an eyebrow, "Wha-"

"You're only sixteen, Roxanne." He says in a sad huff as he sits by my feet. I crunch my body up and rub his back, biting my lip.

"So what, Leo? You knew that-"

"Yeah.. I did know and I love you and I'm not ashamed one fucking bit. It's not illegal or anything like that it's just.... I feel like somebody will try to hurt you while I'm at college or work crap and I won't be there. I don't know... it's just.... I'm about to turn eighteen and I'm in love with somebody who just turned sixteen. That's a two year difference."

"Yeah and if anybody tries to mess with me fuck them. If they mess with you, fuck them too. It doesn't matter. We're in love." I say and he smiles, his eyes turning to look at me as he pushes me back into his bed and hovers over me, his arms on either side of my family as his head immediately teases my neck with his lips, not kissing me but just simply grazing his lips across me.

He finally gives into what I want, knowing exactly where my spot is as he sucks on my neck. I moan, arching my back into him as his hand slides under and pushes me into him as well.

"Lee...." I moan and he smiles against my neck. "Later, Roxy." He says, kissing my neck one last time before picking me up and rushing us down the stairs. I was wearing his sweatpants and one of his old middle school shirts.

"So what's re we doing today?" I ask and he smiles, "I know you hate surprises so I'll tell you what we're mainly doing... Though I do have a surprise later." He says and I smile, biting my lip.

"Well first we're making breakfast together, then we are going over to our house because I've taken you from your mom until Dave is gone and she misses you, also today she's giving the papers to Dave and if he flips out she wants me there to back him off. That little fucker is scared of me and I feed off of it." He says and I laugh as he sets me on one of the stools at the island.

"Momma! Will you come get me the waffle stuff out?!" Leo screams, and she comes in swiftly, "do you want me to make them sweetie?" She asks and he shakes his head. "No I'm good, I love you though." He says, leaning down and kissing the top of Jemma's head.