INOSUKE HASHIBIRA | PRETTY FACE

────────────────────────

When you first met each other, you and the boar head didn't really get along.

He'd always butcher your name, and would always be a pain in the ass whenever you two were paired together for a mission. You really hated his personality for awhile.

You'd complain to your friends, but they would just shrug it off and would claim that "That's just who Inosuke is."

"Tanjiro, please don't let me be around him any longer," you'd complain, "He's so aggressive..."

"(Y/N), you should try to get to know him better." Tanjiro replied, smiling at you. Damn, that smile really convinced you to do anything, didn't it?

At one point, you hated Inosuke's presence overall.

However, sometimes the boar would break your cold facade and would make you laugh uncontrollably.

Weeks went by and you grew to appreciate Inosuke's presence. Fate somehow would pull you two closer together. You would dismiss the thought of anything more than a possible friendship with him.

Inosuke, on the other hand, secretly adored you from the moment he laid eyes on you. He wanted to break your cold demeanor with his goofy actions, or even coax a smile with his aggressive nature. Whenever you'd let out a soft laugh or a warm smile, he'd pat himself on the back. It was like a victory for him.

"(L/N) (Y/N), FIGHT ME." The muscular boy sprinted to you from afar, putting his hands on your shoulders. You shook his hands away, for you hated touching others more than he did.

"Holy hell, Inosuke, I can't believe you got my name right." You muttered under your breath.

"Of course I did," He replied, "Yours is the only one I won't forget."

"I'm not gonna fight you, dumbass." You replied, ignoring what he just said and cocking an eyebrow.

"TOO BAD, NERD. WE'RE DUELING OVER THERE." Inosuke aggressively said to you, grabbing your wrist and dragging you away to the training grounds.

"You are the worst." You responded, sighing in annoyance.

You reluctantly accepted the forced invitation with an eye roll. You two dueled, but you knew you were slightly weaker than the beast breath user. Somehow, you were on top this duel. You both were extremely flexible, so it was more of a flexibility battle more than anything else.

You twirled your body as you dodged Inosuke's strikes with his fake sword with ease. Your body stooped real low as you lifted your weight onto your palms, bringing your legs off the ground and swinging them. You kicked behind his heels and tripped him from behind. The boy flew back, letting a light grunt escape his mouth. His mask flew off with him. You easily maintained your balance on your feet before pinning him down on the ground by sitting on his torso.

You had only seen the boy's face once in your life, and you never thought anything of it. People always talked about how attractive he was, but you would dismiss the thought constantly.

Until now.

He stared at you, stunned, as you looked back down at him, pinning his arms on the ground. You started to notice how delicate his features looked. He really was pretty.

"Looks like I win today, Hashibira-kun." You grinned. But the boy was still staring at you, his mouth agape slightly. He was quiet.

"What? Did my victory shock you that much that you can't speak?" You tilted your head slightly, giving him a quizzical look.

Before you knew it, the boy released your grip on him, cupped your face, and threw you into a quick kiss.

You mumbled in surprise, your eyes widening before you instantly liked the idea of his lips on yours. Of course, the kiss was a little sloppy and unorganized, but you didn't care in those moments. Your heart melted in those few seconds of closing the distance between the two of you. You thought that maybe the masked boy wasn't so crazy after all.

The both of you released the kiss to catch a breath.

"What was that for?" You huffed, realizing that you were still pinning him down. You stood up quickly, feeling heat rush to your face. It was hot outside, anyway.

"You just have a pretty face." He replied, his voice deeper than ever. Your eyes widened, taking in his words slowly. You looked at him, crossing your arms.

Damn, since when was he this attractive?

"Says you, idiot." You said before breaking a smile.

────────────────────────

Author's Note:

Inosuke do be vibin doe 😳