SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA | BLOSSOMS & THE BREEZE

────────────────────────

Requested

Sanemi Shinazugawa x Kocho Sister! Reader

Enjoy~

────────────────────────

Your voice was like a melody. Your smile was as bright as the dawn. Your elegance in your technique was as beautiful as a thousand jewels.

As one of the Kocho sisters, and the middle sister, elegance ran in your blood as a Demon Slayer.

The moment you moved that boulder and received the approval of the Stone Hashira, accompanied by your two sisters, your journey had begun. You were trained to become a Demon Slayer, separated by your sisters, until the three of you met again.

You were the first sister to become a pillar, even though you were younger than the eldest, Kanae. She followed shortly after you nonetheless. The Breath of Blossom was your calling, and you graciously took the opportunity to master it.

You watched as pillars came and went, as your younger sister Shinobu climbed her way up the highest ranks.

However, the moment you laid eyes on the new Wind Hashira...

Your fate had been sealed.

────────────────────────

"(Y/N), Sanemi, I have great faith in you both. You two have surpassed everyone's expectations together. I wish you the best of luck."

"Thank you, Oyakata-sama." The two of you bowed synonymously in front of the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps.

You and Shinazugawa were a reliable duo. From the moment he laid eyes on you, his aggressive, direct demeanor was soothed. He was a stormy sea, and you were the calm, eye of that storm.

Sanemi always had his eyes on you. Regardless of his temper, your presence was like a bird's song. Your breath forms were elegant, and the attractive Kocho genes ran through your veins.