TANJIRO KAMADO | JEALOUS BALLAD

────────────────────────

Requested

Jealous Demon! Tanjiro x Female Reader

Enjoy <3

────────────────────────

You always seemed to cross paths with the unexpected. Or, rather, the unfortunate.

You sensed a young girl accompanying herself with a demon on your path to your next mission. You could feel the energy radiating from the box she carried. Your eyes were solely on her, flickering from the box to her pink aesthetic.

"Why are you carrying a demon with you?" You pointed your blade, gesturing to the mahogany wooden box hoisted on a the ravenette's back. You were kind to comrades, but you were hesitant on this girl.

"He's my older brother. I— just want to cure him. A demon killed my whole family, and he was turned. He hasn't killed a soul, I promise!" She defended her case, her pink hues glaring daggers into your (E/C) orbs. The girl was around your age, and she was very cautious with her words. She knew if she said the wrong thing, you could strike.

"I don't trust a single word you're saying, I'm sorry. Demons kill humans, and that's a fact." You retorted, your blade remaining steady in front of you. You refused to believe demons were redeemable. After all, you're an orphan because of the merciless creatures.

"He hasn't killed anyone. I assure you, please put down your blade..." The girl's voice was kind and innocent, even with your blade ready to cut at any moment. Her aura had no malicious intent whatsoever, and thus you considered discovering more about her.

You hesitated, before slowly putting down your Nichirin katana, "Your aura says you are trustworthy. I can see it, even though I seem intimidating. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and you?"

The girl with the pink patterned haori smiled a warm, friendly grin. She approached you, and placed her hands over yours, "My name is Nezuko Kamado. Thank you for bringing mercy, (L/N)-san!"

That's when you met the Kamado siblings. The moment the demon boy came out of the box, you were quite intrigued. He had long, reddish hair, and a bamboo nuzzle across his lips that prevented him from biting. He was taller than you, and quite handsome for a demon.