ZENITSU AGATSUMA | CRIMSON MESS

────────────────────────

Requested

Female Reader - Fluff

Enjoy! <3

────────────────────────

From his blonde locks to his brown-golden orbs, your fascination for him only grew by the day. It was a strange attraction towards the boy, and yet it felt so right.

Your time working at the Butterfly Mansion was quite dull for many months — until a very intriguing trio caught your blissful, (E/C) irises.

After hearing the news of a Lower Kizuki being slain, a blonde Demon Slayer was the first in line to land in the hospital ward. He was crying uncontrollably, and his raspy complaints were a thunderous roar.

"I DON'T WANT TO GOOOO!!" He complained before being slammed into a white bed. You, on the other hand, were spreading the white sheets on the other beds after doing laundry.

You jolted at the boy's voice, before craning your head toward's the source. Honey-like eyes, golden hair, the cutest face...

One could say that you, (Y/N), were blown away.

You adjusted your butterfly pin that lie neatly in your infamous hairstyle, and patted your stray (H/C) locks in place.

You smiled, before addressing to the Kakushi member that brought the boy in, "Good morning! I'll take the boy from here."

"Thank you, (L/N)-san. My apologies for his behavior." The masked individual bowed, before exited kindly out of the room.

The boy was still very emotional, before you sat next to him on a stool provided for visitors.

"You're very pretty..," You mumbled, before gesturing an open, grabbing hand, "Can I see your injuries, boy?"

The blonde looked at you quizzically, admiring your beautiful, doll-like features.

He sniffed intensely, "Why is a beautiful girl l-like you treating me?"