OBANAI IGURO | WAITING FOR YOU

────────────────────────

Requested

Fluff

Enjoy!!

────────────────────────

They say that patience is a virtue.

Between being a Hashira in the Demon Slayer Corps and your social life, being patient was all you could do in order to succeed. You stalk your prey with such precision, waiting to strike, that it was no surprise how talented your technique was.

On the other hand, you were also patient with others. Your genuine, down to Earth demeanor was adored by your comrades. You were gentle, kind, and well-rounded. You rarely lost your temper, and your inviting (E/C) eyes had that positive spark.

You always tended to others' needs, especially a dark haired, masked Hashira. Iguro was particularly intriguing to you, but you cared for him like everyone else.

The day your semiannual Hashira meeting commenced, and also the day you met the Demon Slayer who carried a demon, you were in the same tree Iguro was waiting on.

You sat near the trunk of the tree, admiring the scenery from a higher place. Iguro was quiet, but nonetheless you ignited a conversation.

"How's Kaburamaru?" You asked politely, referring to the albino snake Iguro always associated himself with.

His eyebrows furrowed for a brief moment, realizing that you, out of all people, remembering the name of his exotic animal.

"Fine," He replied with nonchalance, before being interrupted by a boy who was tied by the hands being slammed to the pebbled ground.

"And you?" You whispered, giving the heterochromatic male a soft smile.

"Fine." He replied bluntly once more. He didn't bother with anyone except Mitsuri and Master Ubuyashiki. However, during the entirety of the Hashira meeting, he could not take his mind off of your considerable attitude for his wellbeing.

Over time, you grew immensely fascinated with the Snake Hashira. You found him quite attractive, but you sensed the romantic attractive for another woman. Thus, you backed off from his desires, refusing to intervene with love.