GYOMEI HIMEJIMA | DIVULGENCE

────────────────────────

Requested

Enjoy! <3

────────────────────────

"I'm going to do this. I'm going to freaking do this."

The clam and sweat of your palms were nearly unbearable for you to think about. That's how nervous you were.

Your stomach was doing summersaults, your mind succumbing into a complete daze, and your aspirations only focused on one person.

The Stone Hashira.

Soft spoken, sensitive, yet intimidating to the eyes, Gyomei Himejima was the embodiment of a gentle giant.

From the moment you introduced yourself, you could not lay your eyes off of the large statured man.

He was so unbelievably kind to you, even though he never genuinely opened up to you.

Even so, you wanted to know him better. And you wanted to live life with him; you could nearly imagine courting him already.

In short, creating memories with the man was one of your priorities. You could not miss this opportunity that may not ever repeat itself.

You wrote a letter. Your first attempt at luring the sensitive man into courting you.

It was a wild request for you to ask him, but nonetheless you wanted to tell him how you felt.

"Meet me under the cherry blossoms at dusk." You wrote.

And before you knew it, you were awaiting for a special individual to meet you under the pink hues of the trees.

The petals fell into your hair, caressed your nose, and nearly made you sneeze. In hindsight, you were happy that the spring breeze tickled your skin and that the scenery was so beautiful this time of night.