I

I have never understood the force. Ever since I was a child, all I know is that it binds all living things together. It is nothing special to me. I am the daughter of two of the most powerful people in the galaxy, I have rich and powerful Jedi blood flowing through my viens, yet I feel no pull towards the force. It is frustrating, I feel as though I should be somewhat force sensitive yet I have felt nothing. Although the Jedi and Sith religions have become obsolete I still wish there was a part of me that could understand the force in the way they could.

——————————-

My parents have been trying for years to see if I was force sensitive, but nothing happened (surprise surprise). Instead I found a love of flying. The adrenaline pumping through you as you fly through the galaxy, a million stars surrounding you, it is pure bliss. Uncle Poe was way too excited to train me, he even gave me an old X-wing fighter from the rebellion era.

I was raised on Tatooine, but recently we have moved to an old resistance base to live among other former members. The way we live is small but homey, everyone has their own living quarters but we eat and work as a collective. It is a peaceful community. Ever since the fall of the first order, the resistance has been on the back burner, but we are still ready if there is ever to be an attack.

To make sure of this, the children of former resistance warriors all attended a school. There we learned about the history of the Jedi and Sith, as well as the rebellion and empire. We learned about powers of the force and why it is important. We were trained in all forms of combat and defence, as well as first aid and droid care. Everyone was taught as though we were going to be in another battle, which helped many of us understand the harsh reality that our parents had to go through (especially mine). My father is a teacher at the school, given his background as supreme leader of the first order and his path towards the light again, he gave an important perspective to the students. My mom spends most of her days either teaching alongside my dad or she goes on missions across the galaxy doing all sorts of things to help keep the balance intact. My uncle Poe spends most of his time with Finn (his husband) or teaching the new generation of resistance pilots. He also occasionally teaches lessons on droid care (with BB8 of course). 

In the end, even if it isn't in the way everyone planned, I love my small family and I know I have a purpose in all of the this in the end.

———————————————
hey cuties!!

I know this is boring so far but it is just a small intro into who Leiana is. I have lots of cool ideas for this story so stick around!

xoxo