XV

We were on top of a mountain, the fresh sea air hitting us in the face as we looked at the horizon. I felt so alive here, like I just started my life over again. Issac and I only brought a few things to start training; a couple of books about training and different Jedi requirements, a water canteen, and two training sticks. I have never used the stocks before, but I guess they were supposed to help you understand how to wield a weapon and how to go through a fight in the proper form. This would be good practice before I try and use my grandma's lightsaber, which I have yet to tell Issac about, he will find out eventually.

"You ready to train?" Issac spoke up, flipping through one of the books, probably trying to find a good start to the training.

"Sure, where do we start?" I asked, leaning my head over this shoulder slightly to look at the book with him.

"It says here that we should start by just doing basic sparring and getting the feel of using a weapon" He said, putting down the book and grabbing the two training sticks, handing me one.

We stood apart holding the sticks, looking ahead. I made sure my hands were equally apart and my grip was tight, now I was ready. We agreed to practice apart before we actually tried to fake fight each other.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. The slightly damp wind was hitting my face, the breeze was making goosebumps appear on my arms. I could feel everything.

I could feel the way that the grass was moving under my feet, I could see the birth of new life and I could feel the pain of death. All that I could feel was energy and life, it was flowing through me.

I am fucking invincible.

I opened my eyes slowly, then I quickly moved the stick through the air. Moving it side to side, jabbing it up and down; as if I was having a fight with a ghost. I spun around and moved the stick with me, I quickly jerked it to the side, pointing it in the direction of Issac. I twirled it and placed it under my arm, smirking as I looked at Issacs shocked face.

"What? Never seen a girl fight before" I said, laughing lightly as I moved back to my original position next to him, starting all over again. Issac chose to stay silent, a slight blush forming on his cheeks as he started again.

Issac was trying, mirroring my movements and putting his own spin on things. It was cute how into it he was getting, He must have fought before but not in the traditional way.

We trained all day, until we were sweating and small bruises were forming on our arms. It was time to head back, the sun setting as we made it down the mountain.

That night, we fell asleep holding each other, the bed was way too small for the both of us but we made it work. Our breathing was becoming one as we drifted off into sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I awoke to the sound of screams, I looked around me trying to follow the sound.

I didn't know where the fuck I was, there was all darkness surrounding me. I got up and walked towards where I heard the noise, down a tunnel looking thing. There was a faint red light at the end, it got closer as I made my way towards it. I could hear two people talking, one with a deep and intimidating voice and the other I couldn't hear as well.

When I got to the end, I hid behind a large stone, that was the only thing protecting me from whatever was on the other side. I turned my head slightly, trying to hear what they were saying.

"Ah yes my boy, my apprentice, you have done so well. I have known you since you were a child, I knew you were destined for greatness, you have made me so proud." The man with the deep voice said.

"Thank you master. I won't let you down" the other one said, I still couldn't hear his voice clearly. But he sounded familiar.

"Now, you first task of the new order is to kill her."

"Who?"

"Oh..you know exactly who. The one who is connected to another, the one with the last of the Skywalker blood flowing through her veins."

"Yes master, I understand. It will be done"

Holy shit, they were talking about me.

Before I had time to process I awoke to Issac shaking me. He looked worried.

"Leiana? Are you alright? You seemed distressed in your sleep" He said, placing his hand lightly on my shoulder, trying to calm me.

I didn't even realize I was breathing heavily, sweat was covering my face.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine love I just..had a bad nightmare." I said, turning to face him "Can you hold me? Just for a little while longer.."

"Of course Leiana, as you wish" He said, returning to our embrace.

I felt so safe in his arms, but still I couldn't shake the feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Someone was trying to kill me.
————————————————————————

Hey lovelies!!!

Sorry for the shorter chapter, it was intense so I thought I may as well keep it shorter.

Let me know who y'all think is trying to kill Leiana? I would love to hear your theories!

Remember to comment and vote, I'd love to hear from you cuties! ❤️❤️❤️

Peace out 🥰