XX

Issac

Leiana was getting on my last nerve, she was disappearing for hours at a time and I couldn't read her anymore. The voices haven't left me alone either, so I have stopped trying to defy them. Who knows...they might be telling the truth. 

Honestly I blame Leiana's absence for me falling behind in training, I just cannot focus for the life of me. She seems to..motivate me. 

You are a failure, you will never be as strong as her. 

"Fuck this.." I muttered to myself as I got up. I looked at Leiana sleeping, she looked so beautiful. Honestly I don't know what she is thinking and it infuriates me..what was going on in that pretty head of hers? I lightly brought my hand to her cheek, trying my best not to wake her. Sadly I was unsuccessful, she opened her eyes lightly and when she saw me she sat up abruptly. I laughed to myself, "Sorry for startling you..I was going to explore a bit..would you like to join me?" I asked. 

She smiled, "Sure..um, just give me a bit and I'll meet you at the beach okay?" She said, getting up and grabbing some new clothes. 

"Of course, I'll meet you there" I said, making my way outside. She waved as I left the hut and walked down to the beach. It was about an hour walk until I made it down there. The waves crashing in and out from the shore, I am so amazed that we are here. I feel so lucky to be here with her...I hope she feels the same. 

You know she doesn't feel the same you imbecile, she will always look down on you. 

"Shut up" I muttered under my breath, I was really getting sick of this guy.  I made my way to the beach, sitting on a rock waiting for Leiana. She didn't say how long she would be, so I threw rocks in the ocean and buried my feet in the sand to kill time. All of a sudden I felt a rush of pain run through my body. My body was engulfed into darkness, I felt light..like someone else was controlling my body. I looked ahead of me, seeing Leiana in the distance. I stood up and walked towards her, hearing small noises and voices around me. It felt like a nightmare of sorts, except I was awake and living it. 

"Leiana? Why are you here?" I called out to her. She turned around frantically, dropping something in the process. It was a lightsaber...when did she start using that? I saw red, not understanding why, next thing I knew I was standing over her. She was crying, mumbling on about something, I couldn't hear her; the ringing in my ears becoming too much. She stood up slowly, her eyes filled with fear. Did I make her feel that? 

You bet you did kid, she fears you. Show her how strong you really are, prove her wrong. 

There it was again, that fucking voice. Why did I need to prove to her anything? She looked scared enough. 

Do it...do it now.  The voice said, the tone laced with distain and dominance. 

I obeyed, without thinking. I grabbed her hair and pulled her towards me. I could see she was begging for me to stop, it only fuelled my anger. It was like something in me was awakened, I looked her in the eyes, trying my best to find comfort in them like I once did. I felt nothing, I was empty. There was nothing for me here. My hands found their way to her throat, tightening slightly. Before I could go farther, I came back to reality. Except I wasn't by the ocean, I was in a cave. How the fuck did I get here? I could hear someone else, there was also a blue light eliminating the cave. I walked towards it slowly, being careful to make no noise. I turned around the corner to see Leiana, practicing with a lightsaber. She looked confident, powerful...I didn't like it. It made me mad..How long had she been practicing without me? I decided to ask her myself, my brain controlled by the thoughts I had earlier. I needed to show her how powerful I was. 

"Leiana..what the fuck are you doing?" I asked, my tone of voice fully laced with anger and confusion. She turned to me, dropping her lightsaber, her eyes full of fear. I got her now, I hope I made the voice proud. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT CHAPTER WAS SO HARD TO WRITE TBH, I hate writing about Issacs trauma and the voices. He was trying so hard to be better but he finally succumbed to his anger, reminds me of my baby kylo :((( 

I hope y'all enjoyed this (long awaited) chapter! We are almost done the story WHOOP WHOOP! 

Remember to vote and comment what you think of the story! <3333