XVII

Leiana

My mind felt like a prison, every waking moment was spent worrying about who was trying to kill me. I felt like I had a target on my back, I couldn't even enjoy my time here. Issac was starting to annoy me for no reason at all, it was like my heart stopped when I saw him and not in a good way. Something about him was making me feel unsafe and weird, our force bond was starting to feel unbalanced and it was stressful. 

What was the force telling me? Why was it leading me away from him?

I used my current time away from Issac to try and discover if there was anything on this in the texts we brought. I flipped through pages after pages, volumes after volumes, before I found anything that was related to what I was looking for.

The title of the chapter was "Force Connections; bounded for good or evil?" 

It immediately stood out to me so I continued reading;

When the concept of force bonds and connections between those who are force sensitive, it changed everything that was thought about the force. It was not only what made up our connection to the living, dead, nature, light, and darkness; it connected us to each other. People used this as an outlet to help find their "soulmates" or their forever companions; but that poses the question..are these bonds always good or can they create more destruction and heartbreak?

Interesting...

There is a famous duo that were a dyad in the force; meaning that they are connected as two force sensitive individuals, making them one with the force. They are unnamed but the most well known between the Jedi, Sith, and everyone in between. The story goes; they both came from the same planet and were friends for their entire adolescence, when they both turned eighteen though they felt more connected than ever. They each started appearing in each others dreams, they felt what the other felt, and knew when they were close to each other. It was strange, until they found out about dyads. People thought they were so amazing, they were seen as "all powerful" and "soulmates", nobody thought they could do any harm. 

Soon though, the constant praise started to get to their heads, so they turned against everyone and burned down their entire village. They killed multiple people and left everyone shocked, they soon ran away and left their village to parish. Everyone was shocked and thought that they both turned against the light and goodness of their own hearts; turns out though that it was entirely one sided. It was conspired by only of the people who forced the other to go along with it, coercing them into thinking that they were all powerful and this was for the greater good. 

It caused a scandal throughout the galaxy; everyone believed that dyads were connected in morals, mind, and body yet this challenged all that they thought they knew. It made the existence of dyads more interesting and dangerous, knowing that someone could so easily manipulate their partner because of their connection. Moral of the story; don't always rely on your dyad, people can manipulate each other way too easily, especially when you connected in every way.  

Wow..this changes everything; I thought since we were connected, Issac and I would be on the same page with everything. 

What if he wasn't the person I thought?

----------------------------------------------------------------

I spent hours just walking aimlessly around the island trying to understand the insanity of this situation, I ran away with someone who I only met a couple of weeks earlier. 

Our force bond doesn't mean shit, I know nothing  about this guy and now I'm alone with him on a secluded island. How could I be so fucking stupid?