XII

I didn't want to let him go. He was all could think about right now, his hands on my waist, my hands in his hair, him pulling me closer with every second passing.

him. him. him.

I leaned back a bit to catch my breath.

"Fuck..Issac I-I" I was trying to articulate my thoughts when he put his hand under my chin, smiling as he pulled me back, kissing me again.

He was making my mind run wild, what would I do without him?

I pulled back again, laughing at his disappointed face.

"Issac, we really have to come up with a plan for this..force thing. As much as I would like to continue, we have to try our best to..stay focused"

"Fine, just know that I am deeply hurt by this." He said, laughing as he got up. He grabbed our cups and walked to the kitchen, our coffee had grown cold by now.

He walked back in, putting on a shirt. I don't know why he has a shirt in the kitchen..but he has his ways.

"So..are you going to tell Ryder about what we have going on any time soon?"

"I don't know, do you think it is worth telling?"

"Yeah..yeah I do. Honestly, I don't plan on letting you go without some kind of a fight. We are..connected remember. The world is rooting for us." He said, grabbing a book and sitting on the floor across from me.

"You..are such a dork. I'll tell him soon, just..give me some time. I think he really likes me"

"You weren't calling me a dork ten minutes ago" He said with a smirk "Just..let me know before you tell him, so I can hide here in case he wants to fight or something"

"You don't have to worry, Ryder isn't the fighting type."

"Thank god, cause I would kick his ass" he said, leaning towards me and kissing me lightly on the cheek.

I giggled as his lips touched my skin, my skin felt like it was on fire whenever he touched it.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow, no need to worry. Now, I think I have a plan. Do you have a map?"

He nodded, filing through some papers before handing me the map.

I opened it and grabbed a pen, circling an area of the galaxy. He looked at me perplexed, trying to understand.

"Do you know about Luke Skywalker?" I asked

"Of course, everyone in the galaxy does"

"Well, my mom was trained by him and so was my dad. Over 19 years ago, He went off the grid and my mom took me to the island where he was. Ever since then I have felt drawn to it. This morning, I found the exact coordinates to the island. I want to fly back there in a week to train, and I want you to come with me. We can bring all of the supplies that we need, there are sleeping quarters there. It will be...amazing. We will be unstoppable Issac" I said, running out of breath, I was getting way too excited.

"Wow..I don't know what to say. You sure we can handle this? I mean..won't we need some guidance?"

"I was thinking of that and we can keep in contact with my parents. They said they would train me, so if we call them occasionally they can give us some guidance. I am sure they would be happy to help, and they have jobs so they can't uproot their lives to train us. This is the best way to do it, plus we have all of these books and documents that can help us"

"You really thought of everything have you. I'm down, I mean do I really have a choice?"

I laughed "No you really don't"