XIII

I woke up with the sun blaring through my window, I felt Issac still asleep beside me. I turned to look at him, god he was really pretty. I put my hands gently on his face, I never noticed he had freckles before. They were like little stars that connected all over his face, it was like I was looking at the whole entire galaxy.

"Are you staring at me stalker?" He said, smiling and opening his eyes. I laughed, kissing him on the cheek.

"Good morning to you too" I said, rolling out of bed. I slept in the same clothes I wore yesterday, I felt kinda gross.

"You should probably go soon, my parents are at work right now but I don't want them to come back and ask questions. They just found out about everything, so I don't want to freak them out too much" I said to Issac, who was still laying in bed. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, letting him know I wasn't joking.

"Okay fine fine, can I at least give you a kiss goodbye?" He said, sitting up and motioning for me to come over. I walked over to him and kissed him. It was a bit more passionate than what we normally did, but I stopped myself before it got too intense. He smiled at me and got out of bed. He walked out the door, waving as he got out. I sighed, staring at the door for a little bit. I really hated when he had to leave.

After I took a shower and got changed, I decided to go on a walk. I needed to tell Ryder about what was going on with Issac, I also needed to plan out what was going to happen when we leave next week.

And of course...it was raining outside. Fuck.

I tried to make my way to shelter as fast as possible. So much for taking a walk. I might as well go to Ryders house now.

I made my way over to his place, my nerves intensified with every step. What was I going to say to him? Was he going to hate me? Before I knew it I was standing outside of his door, soaking wet. I hesitated before finally knocking on his door. I heard some footsteps walking quickly towards the door, I wondered if his parents were home. Ryder opened the door, smiling a big cheesy grin at me.

"Hey Leia, come on in" He said, closing the door behind me as I walked inside.

"Are your parents home?" I asked, I wanted this conversation to be as private as possible.

"No, they just left to go check on the new people, why are you asking?" He said, a smirk on his face.

Oh god he thought this was going on a way different direction.

"I need to talk to you about something" I said, changing the subject.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" He said, sitting down on the couch. I sat next to him, trying to figure out how to start.

"You know how a couple of days ago you asked me if there was a spark between Issac and me and I responded no. Well, when him and I shook hands there was this feeling. It was like a  sudden warmth that went through my entire body. All of a sudden there was this stranger that I could not stop thinking about. We were drawn to one another. And then one night, I woke up and he was in my room. Except he wasn't in my room, I was seeing him through the force. The force was connecting us, we didn't know why. So we started spending more and more time together, sometimes when we didn't want to. We grew...closer" I paused trying to reroute my thoughts.

"So what..you guys kissed?" He said, interrupting me.

I continued "Yes Ryder, we kissed. And we have a plan. We are going away for a couple of weeks to train together, I didn't want to leave you in the dark. So I am sorry but I want to end things between us." I stopped, I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. This was harder then I thought it was going to be.

"You lied to me Leiana. You looked me in the eyes and told me there was nothing going on. You..kissed me and held me, and you were thinking about him. You fucking lied to me!" He said, his voice getting louder. He was mad.

"Get out. Get out and go to him. I don't want to see you again, so go." He said, staring at me. His eyes looked empty and sad.

I broke him.

I nodded and walked out the door. A tear made its way to my cheek, but I wiped it away. I could not let this effect me, I had bigger things to worry about.

I needed to see Issac.
—————————————
I didn't even bother knocking on his door, I just opened it and walked in. I needed to see him.

"Issac! Are you home?" I asked, getting no response.

That's when I heard the shower running. Of course he couldn't hear me.

I walked over, following the noise. When I finally got to it, the door was cracked open.

I opened it a bit, trying to see if I could talk to him through the door.

"Issac? It's me" I said softly, trying not to startle him. That didn't work though.

"Jesus! Leiana, you scared me." He said, I could hear him stumbling. I tried not to laugh as I continued.

"I'll meet you in your room" I said closing the door and walking away.

I sat down on his bed, looking around his room. He had posters and maps all taped to his walls. He had decorated it since the last time I was here, it was really nice. I heard him coming down the hallway, he stopped and was leaning against the door frame. I could tell he was staring at me. I turned to look at him and I tried not to let me jaw drop.

He looked so good.

His hair was wet and curly, he had sweatpants on and a t-shirt. Honestly he has never looked hotter, I couldn't stop looking at him.

"You think I look hot? Why thank you" He said, walking over and sitting down next to me.

"Fuck I forgot that you could hear what I was thinking."

He put his arm around me "How did things go with Ryder?"

"Not good. He hates me." I said, looking down.

"He will get over it. Plus, we have each other. That's all that matters right now."

I looked at him and kissed him. He was an amazing man. I kept kissing him, like I wouldn't be able to breathe without him.

After a while he leaned away from me, putting his forehead against mine.

"Let's leave." He said, his breathing getting ragged. "Let's leave tonight, lets go to the island and train. I don't want to spend another day here, I want to go away with you Leiana"

I smiled "Let's do it, Lets go"

Wow, We were actually doing this.
———————————————————————

Thanks for reading y'all!!

Remember to comment and vote ❤️❤️