Chapter 1

3rd POV

"Thank you so much for your service, Scarlet." The tavern owner said to the (h/c) haired beauty.
"Oh, it was no problem really. This is my job after all." Ever since the incident 10 years ago (y/n) has been working as a dancer and a singer from town to town using the fake name Scarlet. Her beauty seemed to attract men from all over and her enchanting voice was an added benefit to her looks. Over the years she has travelled from village to village working as a dancer and a singer for a couple of weeks before moving on. She was just leave the town of Vanya before heading off to a new city. During her travels she managed to make many friends in the city and this one was no exception. After saying her goodbyes she headed off. (Y/n) was wearing a short white dress with a hole in the center. It was held by white beads that wrapped around her neck. (Same as below but the dress is going to be the same length all around at the bottom and no gloves.)

She walked for a while before reaching a misty forest

She walked for a while before reaching a misty forest. That's when she saw a bunch of people that looked exactly the way she did.
"Get out! You will never make it out of this forest!" Someone said.
"What type of trick is this? Is it a spell." She asked touching the cheek of one of the copies and it did the same to her. "Weird." (Y/n) ignored the weird creatures walking right past them without a care in the world.
"Don't ignore us!!!"
"I'm sorry do you want me to do something?"
"Leave the forest or else!"
"Why do they always do that." (Y/n) sighed. "Well you guys must be hiding something so I think I'm going to see what it is. I'm curious and I don't have anything better to do."
"Wh-what?! Don't!"
"Well bye." (Y/n) waved with a smile before running away so fast they couldn't stop her. She kept running until she came face to face with the sleeping giant. "Diane... Diane!!!" Slowly the Giant began to wake up rubbing her eyes. She stared at (y/n) confused and annoyed at first.
"I told you guys to stop turning into my friends!!"
"Umm Diane, it's me."
"Prove it."
"Fine. Who else can do this?" She said sprouting out two pairs of gorgeous white wings. It took Diane a moment to register that this was actually (y/n).
"(Y/n)!!! I can't believe it's you!!" Diane yelled grabbing (y/n) and hugging her. "I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too. Mind putting me down. You're kind of squishing me."
"Oh yeah sorry." Diane gently placed (y/n) back on the ground. "What are you doing here?"
"Well I just finished a job and wandered into this forest. I never thought you were hiding here."
"Yeah, well, there aren't much places where a giant can hide."
"Well that's true. I just feel so lucky to run into you here."
"Do you know where the captain is. I haven't seen him since the incident. I miss him so much!!"
"I know you do." (Y/n) giggled. "I actually have no idea where the captain is. I wonder what he's doing now."

A few days have passed since (y/n) found Diane. Since then she stayed in the forest with Diane as her company. Currently she was fast asleep hidden behind Diane's hair. She didn't notice three guests enter the forest since she was asleep.
"Lady Diane!! We accidentally let some Holy Knight trespassers come in!" Diane began to slowly wake up. "Diane!!" Her eyes popped open suddenly and she slammed her hand on the ground shattering it. Diane began to rise to her feet while (y/n) remained sleeping on her shoulder hidden behind her hair.
"Did you say Holy Knights?"
"She's huge!" Hawk said terrified.
"No! We aren't Holy Knights, we're-." Elizabeth cut her self off when Diane suddenly swiped Meliodas.
"You're a Holy Knight?" Diane asked.
"Let go of Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth yelled. Diane confused brought Meliodas closer to her eyes to inspect him.
"Yo Diane! What's it been, 10 years?" She stared at him even harder before bursting into cheers of joy.
"Captain!!!" She bright Meliodas to her cheek constantly cheering his name. "I've missed you so much, Captain!" She continued to cheer until she noticed Hawk. "Captain, you shouldn't have! You remembered how much I love roasted pig!"
"No! I'm not edible!!"
"Okay, but who is that girl?"
"H-How do you do, Lady Diane? I'm Elizabeth. I'm imposing on Sir Meliodas to let me travel with him."
"So it's just the two of you?"
"Plus on pig." Meliodas added.
"Oh really?" She smiled before slamming him into the ground. "You filthy womanizer!!!!" She fell into her knees crying. "After all this time I thought I'd finally been reunited with the man I love, but now he's with another woman!"
"Diane, what's going on?" A sheepish (y/n) asked.
"That sweet voice..." Meliodas said to himself. One word and he recognized it immediately.
"Is that a girl's voice?" Hawk asked.
"Where is it coming from?" Elizabeth asked.
"Diane, are you alright?" (Y/n) asked stepping out from behind her hair. "Did something-." She stopped herself when she noticed the group before her. Her eyes stopping and landing one a specific blonde haired captain.
"Wow! She's beautiful." Elizabeth said. (Y/n) jumped down landing gently on the ground and the Meliodas's eyes never left her.
"Hey Meliodas isn't been a while." (Y/n) smiled. In almost a second Meliodas was already climbing on (y/n) groping different parts of her body.
"Hmm let's see you've grown a little since the last we saw each other. Hips is 98, waist is 56, and bust is... what no way. I've never seen such a number bust is-." He was cut off when (y/n) grabbed Meliodas and threw him away her face a bright red.
"Meliodas!! You jerk!!"
"Captain!! You can't attack (y/n) like that!"
"It's not my fault she has such a legendary body. I just want to touch it more."
"Don't you dare."
"Umm, excuse me, Sir, Meliodas, who is this?" Elizabeth asked.
"Oh right. I didn't introduce myself. I'm sorry. My name is (y/n)."
"What are you doing in here with a sin?" Hawk asked.
"A talking pig. How cute!"
"Answer the question!" Hawk demanded.
"Oh right, sorry. I know all of the sins very well. I was kept more of a secret. I was the King's personal solider but I always accompanied the other sins in missions. 10 years ago Dreyfus and Hendrickson also kicked me out as well because they saw me as a threat. Now I don't believe I caught you're name, Sir Pig."
"I'm Hawk! Captain of Scarps Disposal!"
"And I'm Elizabeth."
"I already know, Princess."
"You did?!"
"Hey you, are you positive you aren't having a relationship with the Captain?" Diane asked eyeing Elizabeth suspiciously.
"I'm not."
"You know. You and I don't have that kind of relationship either." Meliodas said.
"Wha?!?!"
"There, there Diane. Ignore Meliodas." (Y/n) said in an attempt to comfort her.
"Anyway, I'm working with Elizabeth to gather the Seven Deadly Sins cause I want to find them too."
"Well if you're sure that's the case, then I'll come along with you guys. You'll have the help of the Serpent Sin of Envy, the Giant Diane!"
"What about you (y/n)?" Meliodas asked.
"I'll come as well. I would love to find the other sins again."
"Perfect. I've been missing that hot body."
"Don't even try it Meliodas."
"Thank you so much for joining us Lady (y/n) and Lady Diane. That's when everyone heard the crowing of a crow. They looked around curious of what was there and then they noticed a thundercloud form above them. A spark of lightening strikes down entrapping (y/n) and the captain in lightening chains.
"What's up with this?" Meliodas asked.
"I really didn't want to fight." (Y/n) sighed. Another lightening strike hit and everyone else was trapped as well. Someone began to emerge from the most covered in armor.
"It would seem we meet at last, you deadly sins.
"Yeah, there's no doubt about it. You're a Holy Knight aren't you?" Meliodas asked.
"Gilthunder... Gilthunder, is that you?!" Elizabeth asked. "What are you up to? Why are you doing this..."
"Hey Gilthunder. You really grew up. It's nice to see you again." (Y/n) smiled and a small barley noticeable blush appeared across his cheeks but he kept his serious expression.
"How do you know him?" Meliodas asked.
"He's the grandmaster's son remember. You called him Little Gil."
"What no way!? Wow you've sure grown up. Then again it has been 10 years since I seen you."
"If you have time to prattle on like this, perhaps you should spend it thinking of how to escape those bonds." Diane attempted to break her bonds but to no avail. "Do you know why the Holy Knights are after the heads of the the sins?" He asked placing his sword centimeters from Meliodas's neck.
"Not really."
"Half call for the eradication of the rebel order that plotted to overthrow the kingdom. The other half want to do battle against the former legends in order to prove their own strength."
"Which half are you in?" Meliodas asked.
"Both. No, I want more."
"Is that so?"
"Yes, I want revenge for my father, Zaratras, grand master of the Holy Knights. Killing you will show that I've surpassed my father, celebrated as the most powerful Holy Knight ever."
"So what you're getting at is that I'm the man who murdered your father?"
"You claim differently?"
"Beats me. The thing is, I don't remember very much from back then. The last thing I remember was all of us and (y/n) being summoned to the old castle on the outskirts of the capital..." Meliodas continued to explain the story that he remembered from 10 years ago.
"What difference does that make to me?" Gilthunder said.
"What are you saying Gilthunder?" Elizabeth asked.
"A traitorous order that plotted to overthrow the kingdom. That's all you people are."
"Enough you must stop this! Didn't you hear what they just told you! They aren't the ones that killed the grand master!!" Elizabeth shouted.
"The kingdom's given top priority to taking you into protective custody. But I don't have the slightest interest in that. Whether alive or dead its all the same. To me you are no more than a grain of sand on the road we are traveling." He turned his blade to be pointed at Elizabeth. He released his lightening trapping her allowing her to escape. "Go away. My business is with these Sins and the Demon Princess only." Instead of leaving Elizabeth stood her ground in front of the Sins and (y/n) in order to protect them.
"You mustn't lay a hand on them!"
"Wow. I haven't heard anyone call me that in years. I feel so old." (Y/n) said. When Gilthunder kicked Hawk Elizabeth ran to help the poor pig.
"Now we won't be interrupted."
"Are you sure about this? In the old days you were never able to beat me."
"That was then. This is now. I am now more powerful than any of the Seven Deadly Sins."
"Maybe you are. But maybe you aren't."
"In that case, I'll release your bonds."
"Don't worry I got it." Meliodas, (y/n), and Diane released their bonds with ease. "We could've escaped whoever we felt like it."
"And if I felt like it, I could annihilate you along with this entire forest."
"Mmm, kinda doubt that."
"Then I'll simply cut you down."
"Right back at you big guy. Don't interfere (y/n) and Diane."
"Aww man, you get all the fun." Diane complained.
"Don't take too long Meliodas. I'm ready to leave this forest."