Chapter 25

3rd POV

Once they settled everything they needed to in the capitals the sins got ready to leave; however, Gowther was now turned into a doll.
"We're changing our initial plan. We're heading to the Royal capital Camelot immediately. I have detected an abnormal surge of magical power." Merlin said.
"Immediately? Merlin, what's going on?" A tiny Diane asked. Before anyone knew it, the Boar Hat was flying above Camelot and in front of them was a huge white beast, with red eyes and white skin covered in what looked to be grass patches.
"Hey guys, what's that giant, mountain-like thing? How many times bigger is it than Mom?" Hawk asked.
"I don't know of anyone in the Giant race like that!"
"I've detected multiple magical reactions inside its body, but no vital signs. Most likely, it's a golem." Merlin explained.
"Yeah, that's a Great Beast of Albion." Meliodas said.
"And what's that?" (Y/n) asked.
"A weapon created by the Demon race during the Ancient War. It must have been awakened when the Ten Commandments were revived."
"The Ten what?" Diane asked.
"I'll explain later."
"This is like having the same nightmare again. The sheer drive I sense from that thing. It's the same level as when Hendrickson turned into that monster!" Slader said.
"A-are you kidding me? That thing is at 5,500!!!" Hawk yelled and then ran behind (y/n)'s legs. "(Y/n) protect me!! Only you can beat him!"
"Yeah about that Hawk. My Power Level is high, but I don't even have my weapon. Without it, I can't use all my powers."
"Oh no!!! What do we do!!!!" Hawk yelled. Suddenly the beast let out a loud roar which was then followed by a punch for the kingdom but instead it hit a barrier created by Merlin.
"Throwing up a magic-blocking's wall in advance was the right call, eh?"
"Enrolling the entire city in a barrier. That's my Big sister." Slader complemented.
"That said, Covering this wide a range weakens the defensive affects. It may last two blows." Right after Merlin said that the beast pounded on the barrier twice and it disappeared. The moment the beast attacked with a fire breath attack the knights of Camelot countered it with their own magic but they knew they couldn't withstand another.
"Merlin! Send me over there!" Meliodas commanded and with a snap of her fingers Meliodas was in front of the beast and countering another fire breath attack. "Perfect timing as always Merlin."
Hawk's Mom flew around the beast multiple times confusing it a little. When it tried to hit Hawk's Mom and she dodged, it's arm got stuck in the ground so Meliodas took this change to run along it followed by Arthur and his Holy Knights. When Arthur got grabbed by the Albion, Meliodas cut him free but his dagger was broken by that. The Albion punched its arm where the Holy Knights and Meliodas were but they dodged in time.
"Captain!! Putting a side whether I should return that to you, for now, let me give you this back!! Merlin snapped her finders and a weapon flew straight into Meliodas' hands. "Sacred Treasure, Lostvayne! Ten years ago, After you sold it to a pawnbroker in Camelot, I bought it back. And I'm charging serious interest!"
"You mean, you had the Captain's Sacred Treasure all this time." Diane said.
"It wasn't cheap I can assure you."
The Albion removed its arm from the ground and tried to grab Meliodas, but he dodged and cut its arm to pieces before jumping into the air. The Albion then changed its body to grow five horns which got ready to fire all at once. In a second 5 Meliodas' appeared and countered all five attacks destroying the monster. Now that the fiasco was over, everyone went into Camelot safely on the ground and explained the situation to Arthur.
"The Ten Commandments. Sealed away in ancient times, the Demon King's handpicked elite troops. And now these colossal monsters begin moving because those same Ten Commandments have been released from a 3000-year-old seal? Is that what you're telling me?"
"I don't blame you for not believing me right away, but it's all true."
"If that's the case, Captain, then the Ten Commandments, who created the Albions, are even stronger, right?" Diane asked. "D-Do we stand a chance against enemies with such overwhelming power?"
"This is definitely a bad situation." (Y/n) said bringing her thumb to her chin in thought.
"This makes Hendrickson the other day seem sweet by comparison." Slader said.
"Aren't you guys forgetting something? As long as we have Meliodas' attack, we can crush any enemy, can't we?" Hawk asked.
"Th-thats true! You're absolutely right, Sir Pig!! That attack was incredible!"
"It wasn't my attack though." Meliodas laughed. "It's Scared Treasure Lostvayne's special ability. Physical Clone, see?" He explained making five of him appear.
"H-hey, don't you dare." (Y/n) said nervously backing away while Meliodas just smirked evilly. Before she knew it, she had 5 Meliodas' groping different parts of her. Of course (y/n) got them off her so she and Diane could angrily punch them multiple times.
"So if Meliodas' power level is 3370, I think, so five of him adds up to over 16000. Hey wait, all of them except the real Meliodas only have a Power Levels a little more then 420."
"Let me explain. A clone is nothing more than a clone, and it's Power Level falls short of the host's. For example, if there's one clone it power level is half of the host's, so 1685. If there are four clones, they'll have a fourth of the host's power level, roughly 420." Merlin explained.
"If that's the case, then aren't they all pretty weak?" Hawk asked.
"Numerically, yes. However, the captains for counter is a skill that, regardless of his Power Level, can deflect back all offensive magical power while using almost zero power."
"Oh, that's cool."
"There's no sacred treasure, that's a better fit for the captain."
"I object to that." (Y/n) said. There was then a thunder like sounds that filled the area drawing everyone's attention. All of a sudden, something crashed from the sky, landing in front of the large group of Sins and Holy Knights. The creature fell on the ground so hard a large gust of wind blew dust everywhere.
"Hmm, 72 steps." The voice from within the dust cloud said.
"C-Captain, is this.... is this... N-no way!!" Diane muttered terrified.
"I thought it would only take me 70 steps to get here, but I'm out of practice after 3000 years!!"
"You're... Garland of the Ten Commandments!"
"It's been a while Meliodas. Just as I thought, it's you, eh! To think after all this time, you'd still be in that form!"
"How can... how can there be a monster like this in the world?" Diane asked terrified.
"Merlin." Hawk began calmly. "I think my Magical Eye is broken."
"Why's that?"
"I mean, this can't be right, can it? A Power Level if 26,000?"