Chapter 5

(Y/n) POV

"Ban!!"
"King!"
"Sir Ban!!"
"Ban, King!!!"
"Sheesh, where'd those two run off to?" Diane asked frustrated. Elizabeth was a little scared walking behind Meliodas with her hands to his shoulders until he suddenly came to a stop.
"I don't think we're alone here."
"Yeah, I feel someone's presence." I added.
"I don't see anyone here besides us." Elizabeth said.
"No ghosts have shows up to scare us." Hawk said and then the two shared a scared look. "There's no point in hanging around here. L-let's look for those two."
"G-good idea!"
"There's no sigh of them anywhere." Diane said.
"(Y/n)...(Y/n)." A voice called.
"Did you guys hear that?"
"Hear what?" Diane asked.
"Someone called my name."
"G-G-G-Ghost!!!!!!" Hawk yelled. "Let's get out of here!!"
"I agree!" Hawk ran forward before crashing into a girls legs.
"How do you do, Meliodas the Dragon Sin? Diane the Serpent? (__) the Demon Princess? My name is Guila, the Holy Knight."
"How did you get here?" Hawk asked.
"Simple...by dying."
"Um, did she just saw she got here by dying?" Hawk asked.
"She sure did." Meliodas said.
"Then that probably means she's bad news?"
"Yup." I answered. Guila pulled out her sword which sent a back wave of energy strong enough to push Elizabeth and Hawk back.
"Hawk! Take Elizabeth and get as far away from here as possible."
"Will do!" Hawk answered. Elizabeth hopped on his back whole Hawk made a run for it.
"Try go stay safe!!"
With that the fight began. Guila was easily able to launch Meliodas into a far away crystal which was then followed by Diane. Guila attempted to attack him but I dodged in time but all of a sudden I heard that voice call my name again. Next thing I know, I'm behind launcher to where the others were, luckily Meliodas caught me in his arms bridal style.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah. I just let myself get distracted."
"I'm going to have to thank that holy knight later."
"For what?" I asked confused.
"Your clothes."
"My clothes?" I repeated. I looked down at myself seeing that my dress was now covered with holes and barest hanging on to my body. "Ahh!!" Out of embarrassment I covered my chest so Meliodas couldn't look anymore.
"Diane the Serpent Sin. Possibly the strongest of the Sins in terms of physical strength. And as a giant, a race with a close bond with the earth, possesses the magical ability of creation." Guila explained. "I've been looking forward to seeing it in person."
"And? What do you think?" Diane asked.
"Frankly, a bit disappointed. It didn't quite live up to what I heard in the stories."
"Let's see how you like this, then!" Diane punched her fists together and touched the ground turning the floor where Guila was standing into a sandpit. "Sand Whirl! We can also take minerals into sand. Just do you know."
"Oh I see. Most informative." Guila didn't even try to escape. She just let herself be further sucked in until she exploded out. Diane tore a piece of crystal and threw it at the holy knight, but she just made it explode sending small, sharp pieces of it it flying at Diane. Meliodas put me on the ground, then attacked and she dodged the first kick in time and even blocked Meliodas's punch with her sword. They pushed against each other trying to dominate the fight.
"Thanks for the little slide show but I'm going to have to beat you."
"Slideshow? I have no idea as to what you are referring to."
"Miss Holy Knight. Please hurt me." I said. Guila then jumped away from Meliodas, a safe distance away.
"Why do you not use your sword? Do you think your bare hands can stop my blade?" Guila charged forward with her sword pointed at Meliodas.
"Well if you really want to know." He said with a smile. The moment there swords collided the explosion that was meant for Meliodas hit Guila instead at twice the strength.
"Ah, I see. So that is your magical ability, Full Counter. It reflects any offensive magic directed at you back at the caster at more than double strength. Fascinating. In short, the more powerful your opponent, the more fearsome you're defense. But that also means it's weakness is not being able to initiate an attack."
"I get it... you knew that so you've been throttling you're own ability."
"And what about you Demon Princess? Have you given up already with just one hit. I've been looking forward to seeing your magical ability at work."
"I'm calling it a day. You've already destroyed my dress. Anymore and it will fall off."
"What a shame. I believe it's just us three."
The three continued to fight and I watched until I heard that voice again but this time it was two people. Who are they? The voice, it sounds so sweet and loving. Could it be someone from my past? I have to find out.
With that I stood up and ran away from the battle scene following the sound of the voice.
"Who are you?" I yelled. "Come out! Please! How do you know me!!"
I kept running until eventually I found who I was looking for. I saw two people standing in front of me with a smile. The first was a beautiful young women with long (h/c) hair that reached down her back and she had green eyes. She looked to be only a few years younger then me and the guy standing next to her was about her age. He had dark black hair with a stubble and (e/c) eyes.
"(Y/n)..." the girl said tearing up. "It's been so long."
"Who are you? How do you know my name? Have we met before?" I kept firing off questions one after another until the guy grabbed my hand and pulled me into an embrace.
"I've missed you so much. You don't know how happy I am to see you again. We both are." I didn't fight him. I don't know why but in his arms, I'm never felt more secure. They were so kind and loving, but why. All of a sudden my body started glowing and yellow sparkles flew off of me. I was fading away.
"You're memory is gone so I know you don't remember us." The girl said.
"Wait please! I need to know who are you? Do you know what happened to me? Why I can't remember anything."
"I'm sorry we can't tell you that. We can't make you relieve that pain again. When you're ready to accept it, the truth will come out." The guy said. The girl leaned down a little and kissed my forehead. "Goodbye, (y/n)."
I held onto their hand trying to stay and get answers but I was pulled back into the real world. My world.
"(Y/n) where did you disappear to earlier?" Meliodas asked but I didn't answer. I didn't even turn around to face him. "Hello, (y/n)."
I touched my cheek and felt tears rolling down them. What's going on? Why am I crying about people I don't even remember? I don't understand. All of a sudden I got this stinging pain in my head. I heard cries of worry until I fell on the floor and passed out.