Chapter 10

3rd POV

"Nice to meet you, Sir Gowther. I am Elizabeth, the third princess of Liones. Please... lend me your assistance in saving the kingdom from the Holy Knights."
"No." Gowther answered in a monotone voice. "You didn't just meet me."
"Really?"
"We already met in Ordan. And, also, you became acquainted with us when you were a child."
"Now that you mention it, she was always around the king." Ban said.
"I don't think I remember that..." Diane giggled.
"Gowther you haven't changed at all." (Y/n) giggled.
"I am perplexed. What do you find so funny?"
"Have I met Sir Meliodas before, too, by any chance?"
"Well, yeah." Meliodas answered. "So anyway, Gowther... what's your answer?"
"I'll agree to it. It was the king who need me to the Seven Deadly Sins. If it's a request from his daughter, I have no reason to decline."
"All right. Now that they are six of us here, how about we drink to celebrate?" Meliodas suggested.
"Yay!!!" Ban and Hawk cheered.
"Not that we're not drinking pretty much every day..." King stated. The celebration started in only a few moments with food and drinks brought outside.
"Detecting bizarreness." Gowther said turning to face Hawk who was stuffing his face with scraps.
"I'm Sir Hawk, captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal! Hey, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything!"
"Why what a pig be speaking in the human tongue?"
"No idea."
"Why are you eating scraps?" Gowther asked.
"Cause there tasty."
"That's all."
"You're done already. You've got to have more questions!"
"How are you feeling Gowther?" (Y/n) smiled leaning down a little since he was sitting. "You were staring off into space."
"I was noticing that none of us are from the same species."
"That's all?" Meliodas asked.
"That's all."
"Now that you mention it, I guess you're right."
"My apologies (y/n). I have yet to greet the right away." Gowther said standing up.
"What do you mean greet me the right way." Out of nowhere Gowther grabbed (y/n)'s face gently and placed a kick gently kiss on her lips. When he moved away (y/n) stared eye wide sigh her face blushing red while the other guys were spitting their drinks out from surprise.
"Why?!"
"Why what?"
"Why did you kiss me?!!" (Y/n) yelled.
"I've seen Ban do this on multiple occasions with you when you have been separated for a long period of time. Is that not the way to greet you?"
"So this is your fault Ban." Meliodas said.
"Oops my bad." Ban chuckled.
"Ban." (Y/n) said with an dark aura surrounding her. "I'll burn you alive." She threatened with a flame in her hand.
"Have I done something wrong?" Gowther asked as in the background, (y/n) was burning Ban alone.
"Not entirely. It wasn't your fault you did that. Just don't do that next time, okay?" Meliodas explained.
"Alright."
"So Gowther, ten years ago, when all of us war framed for trying to overthrow of the kingdom, do you rememb-." Meliodas cut himself off when Gowther used his magic to pear in his mind.
"I Know what you want to ask. The visuals an audio are hazy, but you wish to know who assaulted you a knock the unconscious when we fled?"
"Do you know?" Meliodas asked.
"Yes. You were knocked out by... Boar Sin... Boar Sin of Gluttony, Merlin."
"Merlin? But why?"
"The reason itself escapes me. I've heard some rumors about her since then, but none of the information was reliable, and she would vanish before I could uncover the truth."
"Hey, you guys! Listen to this and be stunned!" Bam yelled pulling Gowther up and wrapping an arm around his shoulder. He was indeed drunk. "Wouldn't you know apparently, Gowther identified King by his body odor."
"Along with his bone structure and tone." Gowther added.
"Body Oder?" Diane repeated.
"By The smell of his body, you mean?" Elizabeth asked.
"So anyway, King, let us smell you!" Hak said grabbing King and putting him in the middle to be sniffed at by the others. King smelled sweet like flowers however when he turned into the other version he smelled more sour like sweaty socks.
"Gowther! This is your fault!"
"I didn't do anything."
"Yeah, you sure did! This is unbearable, do something about it!" King demanded.
"Very well." Gowther sent three pieces of light which pierced Diane, Ban, and (y/n)'s neck. "Diane, you or deceitful about your height, claiming to be 29 feet rather than 30." Diane stiffened you and blushed so much her face was bright red. "The fudging of your weight is even more severe..."
"You're so mean! I hate you, Gowther!" Diane yelled punching him multiple times. "I can't believe you'd spill a woman's secret to everyone!"
"What's the point in lying about a foot if you're as tall as she is?" Meliodas asked (y/n).
"You wouldn't understand."
"As for you, Ban, 12 years ago, during the battle with the vampires in Edinburgh, you became falling down drunk..."
"Oh, yeah, that time I got a hammered and didn't take part in it, right?" Ban asked drinking another bottle of ale. "I said I was sorry."
"On top of that, you use the Physical Hunt to steal away King and Diane's power, and convulsed with laughter as you watch them struggle." Ban spit out his drink in surprise that Gowther exposed his secret while Diane and King got ready to attack.
"Oh really? That explains why I couldn't muster any strength that day!" Diane said creepily.
"So that was you."
"Hey, it was 12 years ago! Don't be mad—." Diane grabbed Ban and squished him so hard Ban spilled through her fingers until he suddenly broke her grip. "This punishment so doesn't fit the crime!" Ban said while Gowther turned to face (y/n).
"I have nothing to hide Gowther." (Y/n) said confidently.
"That is not true. You claim that you despite it when Ban kisses you but inside you don't mind and in fact you like it a little." (Y/n) face tuned bright red in an instant.
"Gowther!!! How could you!!"
"You claimed you had nothing to hide, so what is wrong?"
"Oh so you like when I kiss you." Ban teased pulling (y/n) into his chest.
"I don't like it. Gowther is just confused." (Y/n) denied pushing against Ban's chest to escape but he wasn't letting go.
"You're secrets already out you can't hide it anymore." Ban tried making a move but before he could do anything Meliodas kicked him away.
"That's enough Ban."
"Gowther, you shouldn't dig so deep into people's emotions." Meliodas said.
"You have got to read the room a little dude." Hawk said.
"Read the room?" Gowther repeated confused.
"Sir Meliodas, you're meat is cooked." Elizabeth said carrying a tray of food.
"Hey, thank you." Meliodas accepted the meal and even talked with Elizabeth a bit while Gowther studied them.
"Is the princess in love with the captain?" Gowther asked and Elizabeth for sure heard. "Compared to when she's speaking with the rest of us, her tone shifts higher, and her heart rate increases." Ban and Kimg just deadpanned ad Gowther continued to speak. This was something everyone knew but chose not to say. "I have heard of this before. She is a state called love. This applies to humans and other species."
"You-you-you-you idiot!!!" King yelled.
"Man, we're really in for it now." Bam said.
"Calm down, Diane." King said to the Giant.
"No need to blow away the village." Luckily for Diane and everyone else, she was passed out drunk and sleeping peacefully.
"I-I'm going back inside, all right?" Elizabeth blushed.
"(Y/n)." Meliodas called. "Here." He held the dagger out for her to take. "Thank you."
"No problem. I actually have a question." (Y/n) said sitting down and Meliodas followed. "What type of person was (y/n)? Mr. Cain told me a little bit but I was just curious to learn more."
"Let's see... she a lot like you. She was strong-willed but also kind like you the only thing was she hated fighting. She never picked up a weapon so in that way you two are different."
"How come? Why did she never fight?"
"Her parents died because of violence so she always tried to avoid. She hated killing more then anything but despite that she was actually really strong. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind."
"I see."
"There are other ways that you guys are alike." Meliodas said whole groping her chest and in turn (y/n)'s eyebrows twitched in annoyance before she struck him in the head. "You will never change will you!" (Y/n) yelled and stormed off while Meliodas picked himself up from the floor. He wiped off the dirt on his hair and watched as (y/n) walked away with a fond smile.