Chapter 8

3rd POV

The gong signifies the start of the fight but both competitors focused on some stretched first before Meliodas suddenly attacked Ban with a slap to the face. Blood spewed out and Ban was already flying over the edge of the arena until he planted his feet on the ground and grabbed Meliodas to crash him into the floor. Meliodas was able to land on his hands and wrapped his legs around Ban's neck to slam him onto the floor but he countered with grabbing Meliodas's legs and kicking him into the air before punching him multiple times. Meliodas then punched Ban so hard that he crashed back onto the arena and created a crack that split the field in half. Their fight continued as they both attacked each other at equal strength. Their abilities were absolutely amazing for the spectators to behold. Even when Ban got the upper hand by using Snatch, Meliodas was still able to beat him with a hit so strong Ban ended up crashing into the mountain.
"How can this be?! But this means..."
"I'm the winner." Meliodas smirked. "Hey guys. What's with all the gloomy faces?" He asked as he walked to his friends.
"Are you feeling okay?" King asked.
"Take a look! Once I belted Ban, I felt good as new."
"Oh no! I have to go!" Diane said turning around and removing the two girls from her chest. "Hand onto this Captain!" She said while handing him something covered in a bow. Meliodas held Elizabeth in his hand with a smirk.
"Wait Diane! You forgot about me!"
"I can't leave you in the Captain's hands when you're like this. Who knows what he'll do. Just try and stay out of sight.
"R-right. Okay." (Y/n) said moving further into Diane's chest.
"I know you can do it Matrona!!!" King cheered.
"Let the first match up of the semifinals begin!!" The host yelled. Diane was ready to go however Howzer has very uncomfortable with Diane's chest behind exposed.
"Isn't Howzer a gentlemen everybody! He has tactfully indicated to Matrona that her button is undone! But this earned fierce boos from the crowd!"
"I can't fight if I have to keep averting my eyes!" Howzer defended.
"Is Howzer pure of heart in spite of his looks?!" Diane covered herself and the fight began. Howzer attacked using his magic while Diane remained on the defensive. Even with using his magic, Diane was still able to defeat Howzer in the end but what no one noticed was that with all the tornadoes and jumping around, (y/n) ended up flying out of Diane's chest and into his pockets.
"Just great. What am I suppose to do know?" (Y/n) thought to herself.
"And now, semifinals pairing 2! Meliodaf vs. Cain!"
"Captain you can do it!" Diane cheered.
"Please be careful." Elizabeth said.
"You can count on me!"
"I must say, you are the spitting image. When I saw your face, I suspected, but when I heard the name Meliodaf I knew for certain. You are Meliodas's son, aren't you?" Cain asked.
"Nope. I'm Meliodas."
"Stuff and nonsense!!! Meliodas couldn't be a whippersnapper like you!!"
"Shhh!! It's a long story but I'm using an alias." Meliodas whispered.
"If he were alive, he'd be a young adult in his 30s."
"Why doesn't anyone ever believe me?"
"The fact that you don't remember me makes that hard to believe."
"Sorry, I don't."
"If you truly are the Meliodas that I knew..." Cain jumped in the air and attempted to attack Meliodas with kicks before jumping away. "I will never forgive you!" He removed his cloak revealing a shirt with the Danafor symbol on it.
"Old timer... are you..."
"Why did you destroy our kingdom?!" Cain made a fire appear in his hand and threw it at Meliodas. He kept attacking with fire while questioning Meliodas about Danafor. It was the last question, the one where he mentioned the woman he cared for, to final get Meliodas to speak and to fight. In the end, Cain quit the competition and Meliodas was declared the winner.
"Wait a second now that I think about it, where's (y/n)?" Diane asked.
"Oh no! Your right?!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "I was so focused on the fight I didn't even notice."
"Wait a minute! You mean you lost her! When?" King asked.
"I'm not sure. You don't think she got blown away during the match." Diane said.
"She might have. We need to check the arena!" King suggested.
"It's already too late." Ban said calmly.
"How are you so calm about this! Who knows what could happen! She's tiny! She can't protect herself!" King yelled.
"Trust me, nothing is going to happen to her. She'll be fine, I know it."
The next battle was the finals between Diane and Meliodas. Diane landed a hard punch on Meliodas which slammed him onto the ground. They shared a few hits before sensing an incoming invasion. The fight stopped and the other sins walked into the arena.
"I'm actually Meliodas the Dragon Sin, captain of the Seven Deadly Sins! We're claiming the entire village of Vaizel as our own! You have one minute to leave Vaizel!! If you don't, we'll kill you all!" Meliodas announced but the crowd was wary. "Get the hell out!!!" Before anyone could leave the village was attacked by large fire balls and leading the charge was three holy knights. The Sins split up while Howzer worked to secure the citizens to safety. The fighting against the Holy Knights began with and Jericho fighting King while Ban and Meliodas were passed out from exhaustion. With (y/n), she still remained trapped in Howzer's pocket. She couldn't see what was going on but she knew it was bad, the situation had changed.
"I need to get out of here." (Y/n) thought. "Hello!!! Excuse me!!! Anyone!!!!" (Y/n) yells were barely able to reach Howzer's ear. At first he looked around the area a little confused of who's small, angelic voice that was but when he didn't see anyone, he thought he imagined it. "I'm down here!!!!" This time Howzer looked down at his picket to where the voice originated from. He put his hand in grabbing a hold of (y/n) and then holding his palm out in front of his face. (Y/n) say on his palm blushing and naked while trying her best to cover herself with her hands. Howzer stared at her with his face a bright red and a small nose bleed. "It's embarrassing. Please don't stare."
"I'm sorry!" He said turning his face away. "H-how are you so tiny? And how did you get in my pocket?"
"It's a long story but right now I need to find my friends. Can you help me?"
"Sure." He put her back in his chest pocket and ran through the riddled town. "You look familiar. Do I know you?"
"I don't think we met before. Unless you've seen me perform at bars. I was a dancer for a bit."
"I doubt it.... Wait now I know!" Howzer said coming to a stop. "You look younger then your wanted poster but you're her aren't you? Demon Princess (y/n)."
"There's a man that need help!" (Y/n) yelled.
"You're not going to distract me."
"No I'm serious. Look!" (Y/n) pointed to a man who's leg was stuck underneath a rock. "Please help him. He needs it. I'll answer whatever questions you have later just help him." Howzer was taken aback. Here was a known criminal, asking him to help a civilian. Why would she care about this old man after all she was a murderer. "Help him!" (Y/n) yelled snapping him out of his trance. Howzer quickly ran to the old man and lifted the rock so he could run away to safety. "I'm glad he's alright. He's lucky his leg wasn't broken."
"Why did you care about that old man?"
"What do you mean? He was hurt. What type of person would not help someone who can't help themselves."
"But aren't you (y/n). A criminal for helping the sins in the murder of Grandmaster-."
"I didn't do that." (Y/n) interrupted. "No matter what they say I didn't do any of that. But you're a Holy Knight, aren't you? You know who I am. In this state I'd be an easy kill so why don't you?"
"Look you have your principle and I have mine. I could never attack someone who couldn't even defend themselves. Especially a girl."
"Well I guess I'm lucky that I got stuck with you." (Y/n) smiled but then suddenly she felt herself get larger and larger. "Howzer!! Take me out now!!"
"But you're...." Howzer said blushing at the thought.
"Just take me out! Now!" Fumbling a little he grabbed (y/n) and noticed she was bigger then before. Quickly he put her on the ground and she returned to her normal size, sitting on the floor with her legs closed together tightly with an arm in between them and another arm covering her chest. Howzer blushed seeing (y/n) at normal size for the first time. She was indeed beautiful, no doubt about that, and to add on her body was absolute perfect. No blemish in sigh. "Stop staring!!" (Y/n) yelled blushing.
"S-Sorry!!!" He quickly turned his back to her.
"Pervert." She said quietly.
"I'm not!"
"Then why were you staring!!"
"Well..."
"Exactly."
"I'm still a guy okay and seeing a beautiful girl like you like that... well I couldn't help myself." Howzer admitted and (y/n) blushed even more. "Sorry."
"It's fine." (Y/n) replied. Howzer then turned his body to face (y/n) but his face was looking another direction. He removed his green shirt and belt and held it in front of her. "Here wear this. I can't leave you like that."
"Thank you." (Y/n) answered taking the shirt. She put it on and looked down to examine herself. It was tight around her chest and some of her cleavage was left out while around her waist she put the belt so the shirt actually fit. The shirt was very loose at the waist area but a little tighter around her hips and it covered like a dress. "I'm done." With those two words, Howzer turned around to observe (y/n) in his shirt and he had to admit she looked pretty cute.
"Howzer! What are you doing?" Someone asked. The duo turned around to face a Holy Knight in a strange orange colored armor. "Why have you not killed her yet? You know she is, don't you?" The Holy Knight asked and Howzer looked down at the ground in disappointment.
"If you know who I am. Then I suggest you leave. I may not have my sacred gear but you're no match for me."
"Someone cocky." All of a sudden (y/n) felt a large amount of gravity being pushed down against her body. The ground cracked under the pressure while (y/n) struggled to remain on her feet. When (y/n) didn't fall he made the spell even bigger and bigger and this time she fell on her knees. When she looked to the side she noticed that spell continued to grow and it was getting closer to a scared, little girl.
"Wait stop! That little girl! You'll bring her in it."
"So what? If one little girl has to die in order to endure your death then so be it. It's her honor."
"How could you? And you call yourself a Holy Knight."
"Don't drag that girl into it!" Howzer yelled.
"Howzer!" The Holy Knight said in a warning tone.
"Stop! I said stop!!!" (Y/n) yelled creating a tornado which blew the Holy Knight away and released her from his spell. Quick (y/n) ran to the little girl to make sure she was alright. Once she confirmed she was fine she looked up and noticed a Giant Diane holding her hammer. That was a sign that the battle was over and she had to return to her friends.
"I've got to go Howzer. But I'll see you soon I'm sure of it! Bye!" (Y/n) waved running off. She ended up finding the group in a weird state. Meliodas looked tired and his shirt was off, Hawk was burned to a crisp, and Elizabeth was in a different outfit. "Hey guys!!!"
"(Y/n)?... (y/n)!!!!" Diane was the first to greet the (h/c) haired with a hug.
"I was so worried!!!!" You scared me so much!" Diane cried.
"This seems to be the tendency doesn't it." (Y/n) smiled once Diane put her back on the ground.
"You made us worry." Elizabeth said while wiping a tear.
"We were so scared! I thought something happened to you!" King flew to hug her but when he reached her she wasn't there anymore, instead she was behind carried in Ban's arms.
"Things keep happening to you."
"I've noticed, but why are you carrying me?" (Y/n) asked.
"Simple..."
"Ban!!! Let go of her right now!" King yelled.
"To annoy King and the Captain." Next thing you know Ban is being kicked away and (y/n) dropped into Meliodas's waiting arms.
"Glad you're alright, (y/n)."